Riyad Mahrez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he will be useful signing, if we ended up signing him. I have said this couple of months ago. He is player of the year 2 season ago, not 10 season ago. He is not finished yet. Last season was very difficult for him and Leicester. Think he will be a much better player in a team full of world class talents around him. And think he is still capable to deliver something great at some points.

15 hours ago, lucashm said:

I dont see the need for him to be honest, Pedro, Willian, Boga and Musonda are enough

He'll be a starter probably..

Hazard, Mahrez, Willian, Pedro + Boga and Musonda sounds good.

I am shocked teams are not trying to prize him away. It must be that Leicester asked for so much money everyone told them to fuck off. But really, Mahrez is the only winger in the market along with Lemar, Ox and Candreva who may move, and his quality is there for sure.

When he played against us, I though it was a bloody daemon not a human that hit us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You