48 minutes ago, the wes said:

City will win the PL again next season

You wish.

Bakayoko

Drinkwater

Barkley

Zappacosta

Fabregas

This team is so good it doesnt even need a coach.

Doesn't really make City scarier in individual matches since they were already terrifying. What this kind of signing gives them is the ability to rotate in attackers without dropping at all in quality.

This is what having limitless funds and an ambitious ownership/board gets you.

Doesn't really make City scarier in individual matches since they were already terrifying. What this kind of signing gives them is the ability to rotate in attackers without dropping at all in quality.
He's a better option than Sterling, so it's an improvement to their starting XI if anything.

Still stupid money for someone that won't take them to the next level. I'll be more concerned if Jorginho is next in line.

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He's a better option than Sterling, so it's an improvement to their starting XI if anything.

Still stupid money for someone that won't take them to the next level. I'll be more concerned if Jorginho is next in line.

Pep seems to absolutely love Sterling so I can't imagine he'll just drop him right away for Mahrez even though Mahrez is much better in my opinion.

20 hours ago, Pizy said:

Fuck City.

They have such great attacking players, but I bet my ass some will be very unhappy on bench, sooner or later. Even Real or Barca cant keep world class players on bench forever.

As long they have Pep with his love for Otamendi and Stones type of CBs, they will get nowhere in CL against any quality side.

Defence is still most important aspect of football and Pep has absolutely no club how to handle a more defensive approach. He is all about attack attack. No one gives a shit about it. He will destroy smaller sides yes, but big sides with well drilled defences and counterattacks will end him.

TEAMS always win over individuals and if some Mahrez joins club ready to be bench player, I dont mind because it shows clear lack of ambition and desire to actualy perform at the top.

But sadly as long PL is so shit, City will stroll. But not because they would be ridiculously great. There are many sides in PL that CIty is perfectly made to destroy sadly. And that will win them the league. But CL? Not a chance mate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You