• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thibo

Azpi Tomori Cahill Baba

Matic RLC

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Traore

with Palmer and Abraham getting some minutes from the bench.

Of course I know it's a dream and we will see Mikel as CB, Pato as striker and maybe Oscar instead of RLC.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Our defence has not been great but now that Ivanovic is out along with the Terry, we could be in for a really really really long night.

Tomori has trained with the squad all week but I don't think he will be in the squad judging by Hiddink's last words. Only youngsters he mentioned was Palmer and Abraham travelling.

I hate the scousers but objectively I feel we will lose 2-1 today. They have some good home form and our starting 11 will be poor. No Costa or JT and Guus will continue to play Ivanovic with a Mikel/Matic midfield. Never betted against us but today I went for a Home win with BTTS.

I have a feeling that Chelsea will lose the last 2 premier league matches 3- 1 because it looks like the players couldn't give a shit anymore.

lose 3 - 1 tonight to Liverpool and on Sunday afternoon Chelsea will lose to Leicester City 3 - 1.

15 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Just play Rlc, Kennedy and maybe Palmer.

Ill be fucking pissed if I see Mikel and Oscar on field again.

If you're prone to aggression, I would lock myself in a padded room for this match.

26 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Anybody else absolutely thrilled that this season is over within  4 days?

Honestly, these matches are no more important to me than the pre-season friendlies. The season ended after the Spurs match for me.

There's no club in the world I hate more than Liverpool, and I just can't find a care to give for this match.

What i would like to see:
                  Bego
Azpi-JCS/Tomori-Cahill-Kenedy
              RLC-Matic
      Willian-Palmer-Hazard
                 Traoré         

What i will get:
          Courtois
Azpi-Cahill!-Mikel!!-Baba!
       Matic-Fabregas
  Pedro-Willian-Hazard
             Pato     

A game that means fuck all to both teams really Liverpool with one eye on the Europa League final. Probably our bitterest rivals in recent years and tonight's game will be flatter then a witches tit. We can hope we will play some kids but it's extremely doubtful Hiddink looks as bored with it all as we are.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:22 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Who can forget this ? Oh to have the likes of Drogs, Maka, Lamps, Ricky, Big Pete, Ballack again. Even Kalou looks light years better than some of the present encumbents.

Liverpool TV and 18 minutes long. What a fucking game and great memories.

Action of this semi-final CL game:the celebration of Frankie who dedicated his goal to his mother