test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

4,970 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea Midfield 3: Cesc Bakayoko Kante (No back up)
Man City Midfield 3: KDB D. Silva Fernandinho (Back up: B. Silva, Gundogan, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Fernando, Delph) 

Fan-fucking-tastic

They are playing with 3 , we are playing with 2. Plus it is pep team kdb,2 silvas, nasri are attacking  midfielder but pep like to play them as cm. We need one more, 4 players are enough for us

Fernando, Amblève. and oldportblue like this

1 hour ago, communicate said:

They are playing with 3 , we are playing with 2. Plus it is pep team kdb,2 silvas, nasri are attacking  midfielder but pep like to play them as cm. We need one more, 4 players are enough for us

Yeah, and it's not like Nasri is even going to stay. Fabian Delph most likely also on his way out and Gündogan is a huge question mark due to his injuries.

Not everything is what it seems like. On paper City have 9 midfielders but take away Nasri and Delph it's only seven guys for three positions with one of those a severe injury crock.

Of course KDB, 2x Silvas, Fernandinho, Fernando, Yaya and Gündogan is still a cracking set of midfielders but with just one more addition I'd say ours are pretty strong too: Bakayoko, Cesc, Kante, Baker and one new signing would be five players for two positions. Most teams would be envious of that in both quality and depth but I guess 'the grass is always greener on the other side' mentality rules these days. 

Fernando and communicate like this

23 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yeah, and it's not like Nasri is even going to stay. Fabian Delph most likely also on his way out and Gündogan is a huge question mark due to his injuries.

Not everything is what it seems like. On paper City have 9 midfielders but take away Nasri and Delph it's only seven guys for three positions with one of those a severe injury crock.

Of course KDB, 2x Silvas, Fernandinho, Fernando, Yaya and Gündogan is still a cracking set of midfielders but with just one more addition I'd say ours are pretty strong too: Bakayoko, Cesc, Kante, Baker and one new signing would be five players for two positions. Most teams would be envious of that in both quality and depth but I guess 'the grass is always greener on the other side' mentality rules these days. 

Don't get me wrong, they are a deep team. But if matic stay or got replace then  we will have 4 cm competing for 2 spots, if you have more than that then somebody is going to be unhappy. One of them will not even be in the 18 match squad.

25 minutes ago, communicate said:

Don't get me wrong, they are a deep team. But if matic stay or got replace then  we will have 4 cm competing for 2 spots, if you have more than that then somebody is going to be unhappy. One of them will not even be in the 18 match squad.

How do you know we'll have only 2 CM spots for the entire season? Are you sure that Conte will want to play with 2 midfielders all the time? Well, he might not have a choice if one of them is not available to play, but that's where the 5th CM would step in. If we're gonna insist on having 4, then the 4th one needs to be of adequate quality.

King11Didier and Supermonkey92 like this

Just now, manpe said:

How do you know we'll have only 2 CM spots for the entire season?

Because we are going to play 343 for the majority of the time, if you want the flexibility to move to 3 man midfield then we should sign a versatile player maybe like chambo but Arsenal will never sell him to us.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Speaking of Delph. I like him. If he'd be willing to play a squad roll, I'd love to have him here. Assuming his wages could be afforded of course. City pay well.

King11Didier likes this

5 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Speaking of Delph. I like him. If he'd be willing to play a squad roll, I'd love to have him here. Assuming his wages could be afforded of course. City pay well.

I also rate the guy from his performances at Aston Villa but that seems like a lifetime ago and for the last couple of years he's hardly played a game so not sure how good he'll be now.

Would assume he'll want to actually play more games when he eventually leaves City so a move to a mid-table side will probably be best for him, last I saw Stoke were being linked. 

communicate likes this

On 7/25/2017 at 6:04 PM, Fernando said:

Courtois

Azpi/Rudgier - David Luiz/Andreas - Cahill/new Cb - Alonso/new 

Bakayoko - Kante

Pedro - Fabregas - Morata - Hazard

this formation looks like 4-2-3-1... Bcoz morata will move forward and will wait for fabregas to give a through ball...

Supermonkey92 likes this

Chelsea in transfer talks ‘every day’ – Conte

http://punchng.com/chelsea-in-transfer-talks-every-day-conte/

Love to see the itinerary planner for our board lol

CONTE: TRANSFER TALKS EVERY DAY

Antonio Conte says he is involved in daily discussions with Chelsea'sboard over how to strengthen his squad ahead of the new season.

"With the club we speak every day about the way to strengthen this team and the squad," Conte said during Chelsea's visit to Singapore.

"The club knows very well which is my idea and where are the positions to strengthen, and if this is possible, it is okay. If not, we continue this way."

RoyalBlues likes this

So basically we're interested to sign every player, lol. Agents would offered him all the players available now.