Arjen Robben

diskoviolente

No doubt that he deserves winning the CL, I mean players like Bosingwa have won it so it would be unfair for the likes of Arjen not to join the "CL winners club" or whatever you wanna call it. You could tell how bad he really wanted it, reminded me of Drogba. Really Happy for him, his Blue memories remain precious.
603455_10151466768257634_1527281856_n.jp

The funny thing is he did, he just got lucky this time, guess he deserves it tho.

ha! yeah. missed quite a few chances but was very calm when the ball deflected to him in the 89th

Arjen Robben back to Chelsea with the returning of Mourinho? For me it sounds like a likely thing to happen. We all know that Pep Guardiola wants to sell Robben or at least bench him. I have heard Robben talking about Mourinho's return and he didn't stop complementing Chelsea and Mourinho.

I think that one of our goals in this summer transfer windows is to buy a real right winger and by real I mean a left footed winger. (Hazard and Moses prefer the left side).

Once again, this idea isn't rumored but I have got a feeling that Robben will be heading to Chelsea this summer IF Pep Guardiola really dislikes Robben.

We need a solution for our right wing, so why not

- He's 29 and past his prime.

- He won't come cheap and probably on ridiculous wages.

- His relationship with Jose is bad.

- He can't finish for his life.

- Why would he leave Bayern who are likely to dominate Europe for the next couple of seasons to join us?

Those are a few "Why not"s that come to mind first.

- Why would he leave Bayern who are likely to dominate Europe for the next couple of seasons to join us?

He can finish. He would leave Bayren Munich because Pep Gradiulla might want to sell him and on the other things you are right so I guess it wont happen

I don't want a selfish player like Robben he can stay at Bayern. I can't see Pep liking him because of his selfishness so I think he'll probably leave Bayern but I don't want him.

Robben is very good. He is selfish but still I would like him to come

people were pretty much saying the same thing about Ribery last year when me and a few others wanted us to sign him, and look at him last season he was imo the 2nd best player in the world behind Messi!

Robben could come here and win PFA player of the year easily! he still has a good few more years ahead of him, he would be an excellent signing!

With all do respect I have got to add something. I dont think you know who robben is. I have heard him talk about Mourinho, he will be able to work with him again, they dont hate eachother. I dont think he will be sold in more than 25 million. And he is a very good player atm, he has been in fantastic form in the last couple of months.