Arjen Robben

diskoviolente

threatening player!!! and thats a word most useful to describe robben, when a player gets the ball, dribbles past 3 people and 99% of time tries to over-do by either dribbling the 4th time or shooting from the most impossible of angles. a trend of robben, i must say which more often than not, does not help his TEAM!!! and thats the most important word here.

Sorry, that still doesn't explain that Robben isn't an elite player. That's exactly like saying that because Ronaldo is selfish he isn't an elite player either. Robben 'does not help his team' but helped his national team to finish 3rd (something no one really expected), where he was the best player for them, and also in 12/13 where he was one of the key men for Bayern during their treble. Right.

No point in discussing this with you anyway because you're not saying anything valid that proves that Robben isn't an elite player and that he's overrated.

Why are you ignoring his performance in the WC this year and his performances in the 12/13 CL campaign?

You're mad if you don't think Robben is an elite player and one of the best in his position right now.

Robben is one of the better players in the world over the last decade. He is a dynamic player who creates havoc for the opposition. He, like all players, has his flaws, but he is not nearly as selfish as people pretend he is. Last year, he took 2.7 shot a game. Oscar took 2.2. Ronaldo on the other hand, took an insane 7.2 shots every game.

Robben is one of the better players in the world over the last decade. He is a dynamic player who creates havoc for the opposition. He, like all players, has his flaws, but he is not nearly as selfish as people pretend he is. Last year, he took 2.7 shot a game. Oscar took 2.2. Ronaldo on the other hand, took an insane 7.2 shots every game.

Thank you.

Sorry, that still doesn't explain that Robben isn't an elite player. That's exactly like saying that because Ronaldo is selfish he isn't an elite player either. Robben 'does not help his team' but helped his national team to finish 3rd (something no one really expected), where he was the best player for them, and also in 12/13 where he was one of the key men for Bayern during their treble. Right.

No point in discussing this with you anyway because you're not saying anything valid that proves that Robben isn't an elite player and that he's overrated.

forlan took uruguay to the WC 3rd place.

also tell me how to prove that he is overrated? i mean calling him the best dutch footballer, or the best player in the last decade (out of the top of my head - messi, CR, iniesta, xavi, zlatan, lamps, rooney, lahm are class beyond him) and then you have players like (DD, ribery, yaya, cesc, gerrard, thiago silva, bastian, JT etc etc who have been equally good if not better than him) (i mean i can name a list of 20 who i would say were better than him) then what do u call if not over-rated. and such "comments" are precisely the reason to say he is "over-rated".

moreover, all these men have one thing in common, they are legends already. robben will never be. partially due to his playing style which is extremely flamboyant (and which makes the fan over-hype him as a great one) and due to his various chokings at different stages of his career.

Of course a lot of the fans say he is average due to the fact he left us and is playing for one of our rivals in Champions League.

But it he was playing this day for us, everyone on this forum would recognize and admit this guy is simply world class!

forlan took uruguay to the WC 3rd place.

also tell me how to prove that he is overrated? i mean calling him the best dutch footballer, or the best player in the last decade (out of the top of my head - messi, CR, iniesta, xavi, zlatan, lamps, rooney are class beyond him) and then you have players like (DD, ribery, yaya, cesc, gerrard, rooney etc etc who have been equally good if not better than him) then what do u call if not over-rated. and such "comments" are precisely the reason to say he is "over-rated".

moreover, all these men have one thing in common, they are legends already. robben will never be. partially due to his playing style which is extremely flamboyant and due to his various chokings.

Lol. Goodnight.

Of course a lot of the fans say he is average due to the fact he left us and is playing for one of our rivals in Champions League.

But it he was playing this day for us, everyone on this forum would recognize and admit this guy is simply world class!

he might have still been with us but for Van fucking Basten ..

Robben is a magnificent winger one of the greatest I have ever seen ...but Im only only going back to 1945

apparently Billy Meredith was very good ,,oh and Liddell but he was a scouser

You do realize that your profile picture is of Drogba, right? Robben does go down easily but the same can be said of about 90% of players.

Saint drogba did no such thing..

Robben as an individual is as good as anyone save Messi....

But, Robben kind of crazy and the most selfish player known to man. However, he has really improved as a team player since his move to Munich and definitely one of the best attacking talents/players of this generation.

Robben as an individual is as good as anyone save Messi....

But, Robben kind of crazy and the most selfish player known to man. However, he has really improved as a team player since his move to Munich and definitely one of the best attacking talents/players of this generation.

Lol no. He's a great player but not on Ronaldo or Messi's level. No one is.

threatening player!!! and thats a word most useful to describe robben, when a player gets the ball, dribbles past 3 people and 99% of time tries to over-do by either dribbling the 4th time or shooting from the most impossible of angles. a trend of robben, i must say which more often than not, does not help his TEAM!!! and thats the most important word here.

That is harsh, do you know how much is I wish that hazard dribble past people more often.

That is what you want from your winger. As he take on player, defender has to collapse, that is when you create space for yourself and for your teammate.

His decision making has been much better in recent years. He even tracked back.