The Mourinho Thread

Because things change in 2 months. Honestly, its not so hard to grasp.

oh so its perfectly acceptable that roman and the whole board had a massive change of heart regarding jose, despite the fact that literally anyone related to the club can see the half arsed performances being put by so many of our players. and yet there is not the slightest possibility that the players have actually screwed our manager over right after he actually says he critisizes his players from top to bottom.

honestly, thats not so hard to grasp.

I think they was backing him.

But they didn't expect us to be in this position after that statement.

Seriously did you thought this would happen (1 point above relegation zone)?

And there was no sign of progress.

again my questions remain the same.

jose just made a massive statement regarding the players.

what exactly do we get out of this sacking? will we make the top 4? will we win the PL? i would still say that winning the CL was more probable with jose than with anyone else on this world with the current squad.

2 weeks before the transfer window starts. how does his sacking make any sense NOW.

most of us had made peace with the fact that he would stay this season no matter what. and i was fine with it. give him a transfer window to right his wrongs.

what exactly do we get out of this sacking? will we make the top 4? will we win the PL? i would still say that winning the CL was more probable with jose than with anyone else on this world with the current squad.

2 weeks before the transfer window starts. how does his sacking make any sense NOW.

most of us had made peace with the fact that he would stay this season no matter what. and i was fine with it. give him a transfer window to right his wrongs.

The only sense that makes right now is progress.

I'm sorry but there's no way a squad like this should be relegation mode.

He lost the dressing room and he must go.

It's much easier to replace the coach then the entire team.

Let's not forget this is the second time it happen, the second time!

So we give him money to buy a new squad and then after 3 season lose the dressing room again?

I see so much people saying if the players start performing they will not be ablto to forgive them etc. Does this mean you want us to continue losing and playing constant shit football? :D It would say a lot but I am praying we start seeing better football and results and will think that the fans are finally being rewarded for the dross we have watched for the past few months.

Really baffled. I wonder if people said the same when AVB and RDM was in charge.

People say silly things in the heat of the moment :)

Would you believe, in English law, there is actually a statute for this - things said in the heat of the moment can be rescinded :)

From Sky Sports News:

EVA CARNEIRO DISPUTE SET FOR SETTLEMENT Jose Mourinho's sacking today has opened the door for a possible return to Stamford Bridge for Eva Carneiro. It's understood a number of senior players remain upset at the way in which the popular club doctor left the club. She remains out of work and still lives close to the Chelsea training ground in Cobham. Lawyers for all side are due to come face-to-face on January 6 ahead of a potential full employment tribunal in June. Last month Carneiro lodged claims for sex discrimination against Jose - claims which Jose is still liable for despite his departure from the club. Carneiro also claimed reinstatement at the club along with personal injury compensation and aggravated damages from the club. And SSN has leant that today was a significant day in the legal process that’s underway between Jose, Chelsea and Eva Carneiro. Chelsea and Jose had 49 days to register their defence against those claims – and as things stand, we understand that no defence (or ET3 form as it is known) has been lodged with the tribunal from either Jose or the club – and neither have asked for an extension. They have until midnight to lodge their defence. ( Not yesterday as has been reported). It’s difficult at this stage to conclude what happens now. But certainly Chelsea’s lack of activity would suggest that the stand-off between the two sides may now be over – and Chelsea may look to settle the 5-month dispute in the coming weeks.

I am confused. IIRC was you not in the camp of wanting Mourinho to go. I know you have made vocal your slating of players. Most namely Fabregas and Ivanovic but I am sure before he was sacked you were stating he had to go.... Is it me or am I going mad? :carlo2: :confused:

I am confused. IIRC was you not in the camp of wanting Mourinho to go. I know you have made vocal your slating of players. Most namely Fabregas and Ivanovic but I am sure before he was sacked you were stating he had to go.... Is it me or am I going mad? :carlo2: :confused:

As @Rmpr, he is either a WUM or suffered some some sort of severe schizophrenia.

One day he's cold, then the next hot.