test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

On a wider note, and its not just him, there's other moany rich footballers,  he does seem a miserable sod even with 50m in the bank

WTF have they got to be miserable about tho? Get paid too much money to kick a ball about and live a life of Riley!

Fulham Broadway likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

So Eden will be here for the year and Mou will be out next season (or sooner!!) then Eden will be a Manc

We’ll see but I think his mind is really on real who probably come back next summer with a 85m offer or so..

Whats the cunt up to?

Jose Mourinho breaks silence on new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho will come up against new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri for the first time ever.

"I don’t know him," he told beIN SPORTS. "When I was in Italy from 2008-10, he was not in Serie A. I never met him or played against him. I just follow football and lately the good work he did with Napoli.

"In England, all the good managers have the desire to come. It’s a crazy competition with a high level so I think every manager has the dream to come so he had the chance to come.

"He has a fantastic team, fantastic players and squad - I think he has conditions to do good work."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-sarri-mourinho-14980519

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Whats the cunt up to?

Jose Mourinho breaks silence on new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho will come up against new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri for the first time ever.

"I don’t know him," he told beIN SPORTS. "When I was in Italy from 2008-10, he was not in Serie A. I never met him or played against him. I just follow football and lately the good work he did with Napoli.

"In England, all the good managers have the desire to come. It’s a crazy competition with a high level so I think every manager has the dream to come so he had the chance to come.

"He has a fantastic team, fantastic players and squad - I think he has conditions to do good work."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-sarri-mourinho-14980519

Odd. Somehow I was expecting to see him call our team shit and say that Sarri would never replicate the football we played with him or some BS like that.

Unionjack likes this

20 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Odd. Somehow I was expecting to see him call our team shit and say that Sarri would never replicate the football we played with him or some BS like that.

Hes getting his excuses in early just in case we do end up FTW up. He can turn around and say 'told you so'

But we know his tone will change.

BlueStorm1003 likes this

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

United learning from our mistakes.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

United learning from our mistakes.

Their situation is hilarious. United always think long term and yet, they hired a manager who is only interested on short term and because of that difference, the club aren't happy with Mourinho. It's almost as if Ed Woodward and co. were oblivious to Mourinho before hiring him. 

Unionjack likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Their situation is hilarious. United always think long term and yet, they hired a manager who is only interested on short term and because of that difference, the club aren't happy with Mourinho. It's almost as if Ed Woodward and co. were oblivious to Mourinho before hiring him. 

They themselves wanted a quick fix for getting back to winning trophies or the title. Now that hasn't gone as planned, they are having second thoughts I think.

Unionjack likes this

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

They themselves wanted a quick fix for getting back to winning trophies or the title. Now that hasn't gone as planned, they are having second thoughts I think.

Yeah and looks like they will probably sack him sooner or later if nothing changes. Should have listened to Bobby Charlton, who never wanted Mourinho to begin with.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yeah and looks like they will probably sack him sooner or later if nothing changes. Should have listened to Bobby Charlton, who never wanted Mourinho to begin with.

Do you know what is the general vibe of Utd fans towards Mourinho now? I don't read RedCafe much, but my United supporter coworker, who was very much pro-Mourinho before, now wants him out.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Do you know what is the general vibe of Utd fans towards Mourinho now? I don't read RedCafe much, but my United supporter coworker, who was very much pro-Mourinho before, now wants him out.

I have not been reading RedCafe but I would think the vibe isn't great at all. Hard to feel great when your manager has been moaning about anything and everything every week and your two arch rivals have been outshining you. We all felt the same with the former situation when Mourinho was in charge. Doubt it's any different with the United fans at this point.