The Mourinho Thread

Imagine sacking José and then having Micheal "nobody actually has a clue why he's here or what he actually does" Emanalo come out and do a wee interview to fill us all in on the details. Do one, Micheal.

Seriously though, what does he do? And what is his experience in football?

I also always read about that Marina woman being Abramovich's advisor. Talk about a vague role.

Erm excuse me, he is not a proper cunt. He's a much, much bigger cunt than that. That is almost doing him a disservice.

You have a few strict ranks of cuntishness:

Your a cunt,

Your a fucking cunt,

You are some sort of cunt

You are a complete and utter cunt.

Now, when it comes to this person, he is right up there, he is 'The Complete and Utter Cunt', Its kind of like the Victoria Cross for cunts.

why are you blaming emenalo. he does not look anything more than a mere puppet and a yes man.

the real cunts are the players.

Wow. So Emenalo now let us know that Jose is responsible for everything what happened? And what are this guy's responsibilities? What has he done for the club? What has he done this summer? Thanks for getting that CB Mr Emenalo. Amazing transfer. Pathetic cunt.

why are you blaming emenalo. he does not look anything more than a mere puppet and a yes man.

Aye, the players are cunts. But what we need now is honesty. Emenalo should have been honest and dug out the players instead of all this PC 'discord' fucking pony. Its just for the media and I fucking hate it. Just come right on out there and be truthful. The players, majority, are cunts.

why are the players cunts? perhaps a large percentage of them arent very good, but i doubt any of them really tried to lose.

Erm excuse me, he is not a proper cunt. He's a much, much bigger cunt than that. That is almost doing him a disservice.

You have a few strict ranks of cuntishness:

Your a cunt,

Your a fucking cunt,

You are some sort of cunt

You are a complete and utter cunt.

Now, when it comes to this person, he is right up there, he is 'The Complete and Utter Cunt', Its kind of like the Victoria Cross for cunts.

Perhaps the matchday faithful should reserve any spite for him instead of the players.

Imagine the shock on his face if "Emanalo....you're a cunt...Emanamlo...you're a cunt" was resonating from the terraces

why are the players cunts? perhaps a large percentage of them arent very good, but i doubt any of them really tried to lose.

i dont doubt that. i think a select few did. cesc, costa, and maybe hazard.

no way can top players can play like championship relegation players.

infact, for costa and cesc it should not even be debatable.

again, not saying that jose was faultless. still dont understand why he stuck with these players for the longest. but if he deserves the sack, so does those 2.

i dont doubt that. i think a select few did. cesc, costa, and maybe hazard.

no way can top players can play like championship relegation players.

infact, for costa and cesc it should not even be debatable.

again, not saying that jose was faultless. still dont understand why he stuck with these players for the longest. but if he deserves the sack, so does those 2.

Cesc and Costa are the biggest.

lets hear the names of these "cunt" players. maybe cesc, but i can't see past him

Costa (By some distance), Hazard, Fabregas, Matic, Ivanovic, Cahill, Pedro, Oscar "I could go on for hours, and I probably will, but I'd sooner put some enjoyment back in............"?

This is how most matchday fans see it, how opposing fans see it and how neutrals see it: A spineless board caving into player power once more.

We've sacked one of our own to protect a bunch of cunts.

I was one who has been calling for Jose to go. But yes. it's a bit sad and the end of an era. I just want to see us gain some stability, start playing decent football, and see some of our splendid youth getting into the team instead of some of our present primadonna's. I now await the arrival of our new manager......and I really hope it's not that oaf Ramos, as has been mooted by some members of the media.

As I started supporting the blues this will be the 26th managerial change..........God I feel old.... :blush: :blue scalf: