The Mourinho Thread

Some of the stuff he's come up with in his second spell in charge has been quite baffling.

He publicly blasted the home crowd and atmostphere. Kissing Gerrard and Liverpool's asses all week, He insinuated that we are a small club by the grand scheme of things (i,e compared to your Madrid,Bayern,United etc), He routinely threw his players under the bus publicly for most of last season, showed hostility to a club legend, di Matteo and so on.

very soon he will start turning against those that chant his name in every game.

I definitely liked him better in his first spell in charge, much more pleasant and partisan back then.

It's not even close. The guy in charge now is a completely different person in my opinion.

So when we have a manager who leads us to 1st and makes us play great football, we must find other aspects to moan about. Lol absolutely pathetic. Yea he complained about our support. Our home support is by far one of the worst in the league. FACT! Every game we get outsung by the away support.

Our home support is shit. I would be angry like Mourinho,too if I had experienced the loud Tifosi of Inter and then I come to London and I only hear the thousands of grannys at the stands coughing and some tourists taking some pictures. Chelsea fans at home are pure S-H-I-T.

When Jose said something about atmosphere at home at the first place, I said I'm worry about fans relationship with Jose. More than one replied to me that basically 'it was nothing' and 'no way that will make our fans angry about him' as what a fans could do is just 'booing him' and will have no effect at all.

And now I read in here, people do worried about Jose-fans relationship...

So when we have a manager who leads us to 1st and makes us play great football, we must find other aspects to moan about. Lol absolutely pathetic. Yea he complained about our support. Our home support is by far one of the worst in the league. FACT! Every game we get outsung by the away support.

Is it a fact though? Is it really? Please tell me which teams are louder than away fans at home games with the exception of Crystal Palace and maybe Stoke. I bet you've never been to half the grounds in the league so you probably wouldn't be able to give an accurate judgement.

It is just disappointing how bad the atmosphere at the Bridge is. I have been to many grounds like San Siro, Allianz Arena (known as the graveyard of Germany) and the Stamford Bridge was by far the worst in terms of support.

I actually think the opposite to the people here: Mourinho is complaining about the fans because he wants to stay longer and wants his 'living room' to be like he wishes. Otherwise he would do his job and leave without a word.

Chelsea's home support is a laughing stock - rightly so. Next time I could visit a cemetery instead of the Bridge. Sorry, that's the truth

People who spend their hard earned money to support this club are laughing stocks?That is NOT the truth.

Chelsea's home support is a laughing stock - rightly so. Next time I could visit a cemetery instead of the Bridge. Sorry, that's the truth

Wich club do you support because obviously it's not Chelsea. All do you is complain about the fans, Jose and Frank. Fuck off.

why does the club have a say in this?

Members of the club meet regularly with senior members of the Shed Atmosphere group (a group designed to improve atmosphere in the Shed end) and discuss how they can make the ground louder and how is best to communicate with players/ Mourinho etc. Following his empty stadium comments after the QPR game a suggestion was made to write an open letter telling him that some fans are taking action to improve atmosphere but do not agree with the way he commented on the issue. The club discouraged it because they did not feel it would go down with Mourinho if I remember correctly.

The reason the club have a say in this is because they have been very open with the Shed Atmosphere Group and thus would actually ensure the letter gets to Jose. If the open letter were written from an individual who was not a member of the Chelsea supporters trust, Atmosphere Group etc. then it is very unlikely it would actually get to Jose and most likely end up in a rubbish bin unopened somewhere in Cobham.

Is it a fact though? Is it really? Please tell me which teams are louder than away fans at home games with the exception of Crystal Palace and maybe Stoke. I bet you've never been to half the grounds in the league so you probably wouldn't be able to give an accurate judgement.

Ive been to Selhurt park and if a stadium with half the capacity of ours is able to generate the noise it does then I can only assume our home support is utter shit.