The Mourinho Thread

But the thing is you see, Liverpool do not have a billionaire owner so Mourinho won't be doing that.

Some of the stuff he's come up with in his second spell in charge has been quite baffling.

He publicly blasted the home crowd and atmostphere. Kissing Gerrard and Liverpool's asses all week, He insinuated that we are a small club by the grand scheme of things (i,e compared to your Madrid,Bayern,United etc), He routinely threw his players under the bus publicly for most of last season, showed hostility to a club legend, di Matteo and so on.

very soon he will start turning against those that chant his name in every game.

I definitely liked him better in his first spell in charge, much more pleasant and partisan back then.

Almost as if he said that he wished he had fans like Liverpool does. Jose should tread lightly if he doesn't wish to upset the fans.

I'm beginning to wonder if he can tell apart his enemies from his friends. What sane manager would applaud the liverpool fans and ignore his own supporters who out-sung the home crowd for close to 60 mins of the match? Who does that? Knowing full well the animosity that exists between Chelsea and Liverpool, you applaud the home fans and snub your own. That's just so messed up, I'm loss for words.

Feel really bad for the fans who travelled. They were brilliant and don't deserve that at all.

I'm beginning to wonder if he can tell apart his enemies from his friends. What sane manager would applaud the liverpool fans and ignore his own supporters who out-sung the home crowd for close to 60 mins of the match? Who does that? Knowing full well the animosity that exists between Chelsea and Liverpool, you applaud the home fans and snub your own. That's just so messed up, I'm loss for words.

Feel really bad for the fans who travelled. They were brilliant and don't deserve that at all.

I dont think he genuily thinks what he said about the fans this time around, when he apologized a month ago he was really feeling that the home fans arent doing their job, but this time around I think he wants a rocking Stamford Bridge but the way he wanted to say it backfired, generally, he cant be that fool to criticize once again our supporters after his apology.

We know. You moan about it in every live thread when we're playing at home.

Do you guys get a lot of stick in 'the real world' when it comes to the atmosphere in The Bridge? Because I have to say, I don't really hear the difference between SB and other grounds.

We know. You moan about it in every live thread when we're playing at home.

1363863597925139587.GIF

And Mourinho clearly isn't going to be here for too long. His actions have clearly shown that. Antagonistic little wind up merchant. Let the record be known that our fans were out singing Anfield for A MAJORITY of that match.

1363863597925139587.GIF

And Mourinho clearly isn't going to be here for too long. His actions have clearly shown that. Antagonistic little wind up merchant. Let the record be known that our fans were out singing Anfield for A MAJORITY of that match.

Or maybe he is so sure of his position at the club that he is making such emotionally-hurting statements ?

Or maybe he is so sure of his position at the club that he is making such emotionally-hurting statements ?

And he should know better than anybody that he isn't too secure in which he can lie about the support. Anfield was a joke after they went behind. Their support is laughable, and I am glad that Gerrard song was chanted to their face.

And he should know better than anybody that he isn't too secure in which he can lie about the support. Anfield was a joke after they went behind. Their support is laughable, and I am glad that Gerrard song was chanted to their face.

I believe the home crowd eventually should teach a lesson to José too, not going against him, but finding a song that is noisy and kind of directed to Mourinho, no one is bigger than the club, not even José...

Just sing the Gerrard song again this Tuesday.

That should do the trick. ?

But on a serious note, our away fans are the best.

They might not agree with what everything mourinho says but they will continue to support the team and mourinho as we can hear them chanting his name.

And that's the way it should be.