Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Sterling will shine at City, he isn't great as a main man but as a 3rd player there isn't many better, his best form at Liverpool was when Suarez and Sturridge attracted all the attention and with Aguero and Toure attracting likewise at City he will do very well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49m is somewhat reasonable like Fulham Broadway already explained, but he will be on 200k/week? :philjones

Man, I might pay 50m for him, but I would never give him anything more than 100k. And even that is a stretch.

49m is somewhat reasonable like Fulham Broadway already explained, but he will be on 200k/week? :philjones

Man, I might pay 50m for him, but I would never give him anything more than 100k. And even that is a stretch.

If somebody paid 49m for me I'm asking for more than 100k a week.

An agent who had any sense Could get Sterling a big contact.

If somebody paid 49m for me I'm asking for more than 100k a week.

An agent who had any sense Could get Sterling a big contact.

If he wants to play for the club, he will accept less. Its not his agents that actualy signs the deal. If he is all for the money, then he can go wherever he wants...

And with 100k you would not offend him nor he can say its too little unless he is greedy and is joining you for money first, club second.

If he wants to play for the club, he will accept less. Its not his agents that actualy signs the deal. If he is all for the money, then he can go wherever he wants...

And with 100k you would not offend him nor he can say its too little unless he is greedy and is joining you for money first, club second.

In life you have to grab what you can, very few people will accept less when they could get more.

As much as I love Chelsea if I was playing for the club and I got a sniff of a new contract with my wages doubled or more I'll be all over it, doesn't mean I don't love the club or even doing it for money for that matter.

In life you have to grab what you can, very few people will accept less when they could get more.

As much as I love Chelsea if I was playing for the club and I got a sniff of a new contract with my wages doubled or more I'll be all over it, doesn't mean I don't love the club or even doing it for money for that matter.

Fair enough :)

They are paying him great players money on his potential now but if he proves to be just good for them he will expect a pay rise in the future.

we are doing the best thing in buying players when they are youth players we just need to plant the seeds and let them grow in our garden instead of constantly digging them up and moving them around.

We payed 50 million for Torres so don't understand all the fuss.

Plus he would have a resale value something we didn't with Torres.

You what? Torres had multiple good seasons to his name showing world class form and quality. At his peak there were few better. He didn't work out, but oh well. Sterling has had one good season. He's a good player but I can't imagine wanting to spend £50 million on potential. Plus, he only has resale value of he improves, drastically, otherwise the only way for his fee is down.

Ridiculous money to begin with. Let alone the fact how City accepted that stupid price from liverpool. Add more to that stupidity level for giving raheem poundsterling his inapproriate wage for 20 year old boy. And the reason of resale value is nonsense at any angle. 50m pounds is the price for world class players. There is no club who spent 50m pounds and add resale price as the parameter to players like Angel di maria, luis suarez, or ronaldo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You