Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Liverpool I'd rather cash in at £40m than let him go on a free. Pride. £40m is a lot of cash that can be reinvested into some very good players if they do it correctly.

Well that's Liverpool that we are talking about! Correctly just isn't they're thing!

If they do that it would be brilliant for their fans yeah, take him down a peg or two, think he has been a cunt over this whole transfer, if you want to leave there is a certain way to do so. Suarez for example, wanted to leave stayed another season then got his move. No point spitting the dummy out, even if he comes here won't be impressed with how he got his move. Like hes a good player etc but hes made an absolute cunt out of that whole club doing that, imagine if it were here?

Well the lack of respect goes from both ways. He didnt want to extend, so what? His decision. Liverpool then made public he refused 100k and made him look like moneygrabbing cunt. The fans shown no respect either, no wonder Sterling and his agent said he wont extend for any kind of money.

And as you said, what if that happend here. It wouldnt. If he told Mou he wants to leave, we would arrange for best possible fee and let him go. But pool, they are nuts. Cant accept that their golden boy wants to leave and are playing the hardball with every club. Plus if they keep him but not play him, that just shows further how much personal they took the whole thing. It would satisfy their personal anger, but wouldnt solve anything on football level. They had no money, no player

He might or might not want to leave for money, but blame for this media exposure is on both sides, Sterling and liverpool.

Liverpool is nowdays selling club ala Valencia, but they act like biggest idiots when their player wants to leave in recent years like Suarez or now Sterling.

A rotten personality. I'd rather not have such a petulant player at the club. Not to mention his agent; poison in the ear that man. I can foresee a situation where he becomes quite a good player and promptly holds a club at ransom for wage increase even though he has several years on his contract. Then he would do it again later. Like a certain Rooney.

Exclusive: Chelsea last night have made enquires on Raheem Sterling. We understand no bid has been submitted but talks are ongoing #LFC #CFC

I hope we sign him he is a awesome player he is young and has potential to be better.

Whos saying this? Seen it nowhere? I'm assuming it's indykalia or whatever that excuse for a transfer expert/KFC worker is called

Just a question,

Wouldn't Sterling be a "money grabbing cunt" if he wanted to leave and Liverpool offered him 100k and he decided to STAY? By refusing more money it shows he simply wanted to leave and that it wasn't about a new contract. Liverpool are acting like kids and are asking ridiculous sums of money.

It's ironic. I remember when Rooney wanted to leave 2 times but was convinced with a new contract with much bigger wage than his previous one and their fans silently brushed it under the carpet.

Underlying concept is simple,

- I don't like this project and would rather be elsewhere

* don't worry we'll be better, here have more money

- ok I like it now more

Just a question,

Wouldn't Sterling be a "money grabbing cunt" if he wanted to leave and Liverpool offered him 100k and he decided to STAY? By refusing more money it shows he simply wanted to leave and that it wasn't about a new contract. Liverpool are acting like kids and are asking ridiculous sums of money.

It's ironic. I remember when Rooney wanted to leave 2 times but was convinced with a new contract with much bigger wage than his previous one and their fans silently brushed it under the carpet.

Underlying concept is simple,

- I don't like this project and would rather be elsewhere

* don't worry we'll be better, here have more money

- ok I like it now more

I think at first, he only didnt want to extend contract, not leave as soon as possible. Extended contract would tie him to liverpool for long time, they would demand like 100m and he would be stuck there.

But the response from fans and liverpool board was what he didnt expect. He feels unwanted and wants to leave. Simple.

Its Liverpool and media that cant handle he doesnt want to stay at club. His agent even said its not about money but about project.

£40-50m for a money-driven rotten personality? No thanks man!

I agree with Spike.. he's a exceptional talent, but if he starts asking for bigger wages later on in his career it's going to be a heavy price on our wage bill!

By the way, Sterling is NOT worth £40-50 million.

You know what I'm in 2 minds over the guy.

Hes a very young talented lad, still fresh but with huge potential. It seems like hes one of these characters who knows hes good with an ego and had some bad advice from those around him. Hes a player like Hazard that with someone like Mou, a father figure,mentor who would look after him and teach him life shit as well as football then I think he would/could be amazing and fall in love with the club he played for.

If a guy wants to leave somewhere why would you want to keep him. Yet on the other hand what does a contract mean anymore? Seems like you can have a 5 year contract one minute then be sold on the next whether its sold by your club or another one come sniffing around.

I think at first, he only didnt want to extend contract, not leave as soon as possible. Extended contract would tie him to liverpool for long time, they would demand like 100m and he would be stuck there.

But the response from fans and liverpool board was what he didnt expect. He feels unwanted and wants to leave. Simple.

Its Liverpool and media that cant handle he doesnt want to stay at club. His agent even said its not about money but about project.

I agree completely. Branding him a money cunt definitely worked because wherever I'm near word Sterling on Internet, words "money grabbing cunt" are very close.

I'm not saying he is that, or isn't, but majority of people are convinced he is even though they have no evidence of either.

I know I would do precisely do the same if I was in his shoes. If I had no real feelings for the club, I'd leave a sinking ship like Liverpool is. It would never be about the money but simply about my career.

http://www.football-insider.co.uk/revealed/raheem-sterling-set-to-join-manchester-city-next-week-in-45million-deal

40m£ + 5m£ bonus on 150k£/week is acceptable IMO. Let's say that selling Moses, Atsu, Piazon, Kakuta, T.Hazard, Salah cover that cost and all of them will leave Chelsea in the next 2 summer transfer window. Money is not an issue.

He's exciting very good player already and probably the very best "project" in football alongside Pogba. Shame that we miss on him.

Sky sources understand that Liverpool and Manchester City are in advanced talks over the transfer of Raheem Sterling.

I'm guessing Jose is put off by the price again. Like Shaw last year

Sky sources understand that Liverpool and Manchester City are in advanced talks over the transfer of Raheem Sterling.

I'm guessing Jose is put off by the price again. Like Shaw last year

Yeah I guess.

If we go for Pedro that is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You