Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

I couldn't give a toss if hes English. To me I'd stop the whole HG crap. I dont see why in this day and age of open country boundaries etc that a club has to use 'X' amount of HG players. IF we wanted to use a squad of 25 players from Timbucktoo then why shouldnt we?

As for Sterling I think his agent has been giving him some shit advice. I think hes another lad like Yaya with some ego/personality issues and he NEEDS to feel appreciated/loved. Just like Mou is doing to Hazard.

I think if a good manager was to take him under his wing and became like a mentor/father figure then the guy would go out and give his all for him.

Id love to see him with us. Yes hes got probably £10mil of hype and future progress added to his pricetag but I'd much rather have him than seeing him at Citeh.

Because we are English club in english league. I would be pissed if we dont have single english player in first team. Actualy dissapointed.

Alot of money can buy you almost any player. But you cant buy a story when your youth player becomes captain of senior team, becomes one of best players in his position and decade later retires as one of clubs greatest legends. Terry. That is why I support HG rule. Because it gives me at least a bit of more hope that we will one day develop another ''Terry'' from our academy or somewhere from england.

Regarding Sterling, I think things gone way out of hand. He decided not to extend contract, like Lewa at BVB, but could probably play there till contract end. However liverpool and their fans couldnt handle that and gone completly mad, treating Sterling as money grabbing cunt, forcing him into renewal etc. He then decided to leave after seeing the situation. Maybe he is a money grabbing cunt, but if fans and liverpool board responded less agressively, things could be much easier for both sides now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we are English club in english league. I would be pissed if we dont have single english player in first team. Actualy dissapointed.

Alot of money can buy you almost any player. But you cant buy a story when your youth player becomes captain of senior team, becomes one of best players in his position and decade later retires as one of clubs greatest legends. Terry. That is why I support HG rule. Because it gives me at least a bit of more hope that we will one day develop another ''Terry'' from our academy or somewhere from england.

Regarding Sterling, I think things gone way out of hand. He decided not to extend contract, like Lewa at BVB, but could probably play there till contract end. However liverpool and their fans couldnt handle that and gone completly mad, treating Sterling as money grabbing cunt, forcing him into renewal etc. He then decided to leave after seeing the situation. Maybe he is a money grabbing cunt, but if fans and liverpool board responded less agressively, things could be much easier for both sides now.

Used to follow England all over but just dont't care about them anymore. IF we get a player thats going to be the best in his particular position then its going to happen anyway whether hes English or not.

If we had an amazing squad of guys and they were all members of the Watusi tribe I'd be over the moon.

But I really dont want to see Sterling at Citeh.

Liverpool happy to keep Raheem Sterling on £35k a week for two years rather than compromise on price. (Chris Bascombe)

Is there any truth to that?

Scenes if true. But it would be fantastic for us. If he develops, he could join for free. We would slap nice paycheck for him tho, but Im sure he would prefer London anyway.

Liverpool happy to keep Raheem Sterling on £35k a week for two years rather than compromise on price. (Chris Bascombe)

Scenes if true. But it would be fantastic for us. If he develops, he could join for free. We would slap nice paycheck for him tho, but Im sure he would prefer London anyway.

If they keep him in this conditions he will not smell a first team football, some cup and youth appearances with the 2 team maybe! I personally will love that! Should teach the little cunt a lesson!

If they do that it would be brilliant for their fans yeah, take him down a peg or two, think he has been a cunt over this whole transfer, if you want to leave there is a certain way to do so. Suarez for example, wanted to leave stayed another season then got his move. No point spitting the dummy out, even if he comes here won't be impressed with how he got his move. Like hes a good player etc but hes made an absolute cunt out of that whole club doing that, imagine if it were here?

If they do that it would be brilliant for their fans yeah, take him down a peg or two, think he has been a cunt over this whole transfer, if you want to leave there is a certain way to do so. Suarez for example, wanted to leave stayed another season then got his move. No point spitting the dummy out, even if he comes here won't be impressed with how he got his move. Like hes a good player etc but hes made an absolute cunt out of that whole club doing that, imagine if it were here?

Jose wouldn't allow it. If you want out his team, bye-bye. Exe: Ibrahimovic at Inter.

Liverpool are partly responsible. Sterling is a cunt, but the club have really let this get too far. This should have been nipped in the bud, or they should have instructed their minions in the media to keep their mouth shut on Sterling and let him dig his own grave. This back and forth tennis match between Gerrard/Carra/Souness/etc. vs Sterling and his agent has been pathetic.

Jose wouldn't allow it. If you want out his team, bye-bye. Exe: Ibrahimovic at Inter.

Liverpool are partly responsible. Sterling is a cunt, but the club have really let this get too far. This should have been nipped in the bud, or they should have instructed their minions in the media to keep their mouth shut on Sterling and let him dig his own grave. This back and forth tennis match between Gerrard/Carra/Souness/etc. vs Sterling and his agent has been pathetic.

Liverpool did nothing, it was him and his agent. He really is one of those typically modern day footballers. Although Carragher, Gerrard and Souness getting involved was always going to happen unfortunately as their Liverpool legends but also what they've said is true. If Sterling had tried that here I would happily see him sit on the bench or spend 2 yrs with the reserves until his contract ends. Nothing more cuntish than to be disrespectful to your club and manager to such a degree that half the fan base also have started to hate you.

Liverpool did nothing, it was him and his agent. He really is one of those typically modern day footballers. Although Carragher, Gerrard and Souness getting involved was always going to happen unfortunately as their Liverpool legends but also what they've said is true. If Sterling had tried that here I would happily see him sit on the bench or spend 2 yrs with the reserves until his contract ends. Nothing more cuntish than to be disrespectful to your club and manager to such a degree that half the fan base also have started to hate you.

what? Why would we be spiteful? this is a business, not a family feud. You want out of an organization? bye. We'll get compensated for our investment.

You people are taking this too far. I have no problem with someone wanting out of a workplace they aren't happy/comfortable. Life is short and Sterling has every right to want to leave a workplace/club he doesn't want to work at.

Liverpool are getting a nice chunk of money for Sterling, their problem is that it's not 5m more.

Liverpool as a club aren't a victim. They are making themselves out to be, as if Sterling isn't signing a contract and leaving on the free. If he'd done that, that would be unacceptable. But he has two years left, and City are willing to pay 45m. Liverpool should take it and end this.

Nobody seems to mention how delusional Liverpool are in general and how much they will try to make Sterling a money grabbing cunt instead of people to realize that world class players (and potential ones) just don't see themselves at Liverpool.

I'm not saying that the current situation is only what I mentioned but surely they are trying as hard as they can to mask their unattractivnes?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You