Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If City can spend £50m on ONE of their targets (you know they'll sign a couple more players) it means that FFP isn't a concern for them at all.

Why can't we also go out and buy a special player or two?

Dude do you even consider things before putting such things?

Do you consider that everyone in the PL are getting massive injection of money because of TV deals?

City still don't make a lot of money like United but still something.

And with FFP ease it means they can spend a bit more not crazy overboard and have a negative 100 million of loss in their reporting statement.

They will not do what they did years ago of spending 150 million with hardly no income coming in.

It still be control relative to a break even area, and I assumed selling of players would also help with this.

Inflation or not that's a ridiculous price that's hard to justify. for that price, you had expect to get near world class productivity/output and consistency which I doubt sterling is capable of.

Well not that I think 50M is the right price but you have to consider the future here.

They're not paying for a 28 year old world class player, but a young 20 year old english player who could be sold for 80M+ in the future, who knows ?

He might also fail miserably and they end up selling him to Inter for 20M.

Fortunately Liverpool is most stupid than City, and will spend those 68M on shit. If They were intelligent, could make 2 good signings for the attack who improve what they have, but i'm not will be impressed if in 2 days, all of us are laughing for a new stupid signing like "Firminio 40M".

A dumb giving 68M for other even more dumber.

Fortunately Liverpool is most stupid than City, and will spend those 68M on shit. If They were intelligent, could make 2 good signings for the attack who improve what they have, but i'm not will be impressed if in 2 days, all of us are laughing for a new stupid signing like "Firminio 40M".

A dumb giving 68M for other even more dumber.

I dont think they are stupid, the proper word is desperate.

Its not easy for them to attract players, and when they finally manage to find someone, they have to pay what the club is asking, otherwise they are left empthy handed.

Its a closed circle, they need top players to become a top side, and top players only want to come to a top side :D

Excellent signing by City. Silva, Sterling & Aguero will tear teams apart & Sterling will excel even further now that he doesn't have the pressure of being the main man at City. More space & surrounded by superior talent.

Okay seriously guys, who's in charge of TC's facebook page? :lol:
So Manchester City's first 'marquee' signing is a money grabbing 20 year old for £49M... What a joke... ‪#‎CFC‬

Considering we're no strangers to have 'money grabbing' players, this is a bit petty isn't it?

Liverpool. Ahh, a club with dignity, history, and so victimised over the years.

Bbbbbut whats this ?? Not only Sterling shirt burning in Scouseland but Mr Sterlings twitter account has received racist abuse, messages saying hopefully his 3 year old daughter will die, and that he goes the same way as Fabrice Muamba.

Liverpool -class and dignity.

Liverpool. Ahh, a club with dignity, history, and so victimised over the years.

Bbbbbut whats this ?? Not only Sterling shirt burning in Scouseland but Mr Sterlings twitter account has received racist abuse, messages saying hopefully his 3 year old daughter will die, and that he goes the same way as Fabrice Muamba.

Liverpool -class and dignity.

Hahaha what Liverpool fans don't realise is that Raheem is from South London. He's no mug that was wrapped in cotton wool as a child, I'm sure that he gives no f*cks to these threats whatsoever :lol:

And that's why I think he'll be just fine at City. He seems like he's got the backbone to simply not care about these threats.

Hahaha what Liverpool fans don't realise is that Raheem is from South London. He's no mug that was wrapped in cotton wool as a child, I'm sure that he gives no f*cks to these threats whatsoever :lol:

And that's why I think he'll be just fine at City. He seems like he's got the backbone to simply not care about these threats.

Yes, and will be funny when he scores against them :D

Eden Hazard cost us 32M, with world class potential.

Raheem Sterling cost City 49M, with a lot of potential but never going to be world class.

Jordan Ibe will probably play in Sterlings place and look just as good...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You