Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Eden Hazard cost us 32M, with world class potential.

Raheem Sterling cost City 49M, with a lot of potential but never going to be world class.

Jordan Ibe will probably play in Sterlings place and look just as good...

HAHAHAHAHA

Ibe is nowhere near Sterling. What the fuck?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raheem Sterling cost City 49M, with a lot of potential but never going to be world class.

Only because his release clause was £32m. Eden back then would go for £50m+ easily in today's transfer economy, if he didn't have a release clause.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ibe is nowhere near Sterling. What the fuck?

Its blatantly obvious Rodgers and also former Liverpool players who have been in the media like Gerrard, Carragher and Thomson rate Ibe as highly as they did Sterling when he broke through. I don't see why thats so laughable but whatever.

The few games I seen them both play, particularly the Everton game where Ibe started, he played much better than Sterling. Also in the European games that I seen, he looked as good as anyone else in the game. Not saying hes better than Sterling or near his level, but there's obviously potential there.... he will prboably play just as often as Sterling did in his break out season.

Only because his release clause was £32m. Eden back then would go for £50m+ easily in today's transfer economy, if he didn't have a release clause.

I don't think there was a release clause was there? I think it was just a set fee? But anyway you look at the money and the two players... crazy.

“The world class players that are here and a squad that are capable of winning things year in, year out. The more quality players that are around you, the more quality it brings out in you so I can’t wait to get started and play alongside them."

That is basically why he left. Not for money. Obviously he is getting huge wages by City but like I was saying before, he shines with world class players around him. That is why he was so good when Suarez was around and Sturridge managed to stay fit. Last season the inconsistent levels showed because he was around average players. I can guarantee people he will shine big time next season working with the likes of Silva and Aguero around him.

Liverpool. Ahh, a club with dignity, history, and so victimised over the years.

Bbbbbut whats this ?? Not only Sterling shirt burning in Scouseland but Mr Sterlings twitter account has received racist abuse, messages saying hopefully his 3 year old daughter will die, and that he goes the same way as Fabrice Muamba.

Liverpool -class and dignity.

Its difficult to go knocking some supporters for something our own have done to various ex players. Theyres twats at every club unfortunately.

And I think we were total fools for not signing the lad. I hope this doesnt turn round and bite our bright shiney blue arses.

You mean just as average as Sterling did last season?

Its difficult to go knocking some supporters for something our own have done to various ex players. Theyres twats at every club unfortunately.

And I think we were total fools for not signing the lad. I hope this doesnt turn round and bite our bright shiney blue arses.

For £49m (potentially)?!

We dodged a bullet IMO. Happy we stayed clear.

For £49m (potentially)?!

We dodged a bullet IMO. Happy we stayed clear.

This is where peoples opinions can differ so much

Theres some amongst us that dont think we can improve on Mikel. and others that dont think its important to beat our north London neighbours in the CS. crazy2_zpsljrmpt1z.gif

This is where peoples opinions can differ so much

Theres some amongst us that dont think we can improve on Mikel. and others that dont think its important to beat our north London neighbours in the CS. crazy2_zpsljrmpt1z.gif

True, but I think there's a overwhelming majority that are happy we stayed clear at those figures.

Song would be an upgrade on Mikel. CS is a friendly according to the FA, but it's always important to put down an early marker and earn our first piece of silverware. Our recent performances haven't been great.

True, but I think there's a overwhelming majority that are happy we stayed clear at those figures.

Song would be an upgrade on Mikel. CS is a friendly according to the FA, but it's always important to put down an early marker and earn our first piece of silverware. Our recent performances haven't been great.

Maybe I have some character flaws but I hate the gooners with a passion. Its not so much the CS but I would feel a physical pain losing to them and its an awful way to start the season with the herd kicking our arses.

Maybe I have some character flaws but I hate the gooners with a passion. Its not so much the CS but I would feel a physical pain losing to them and its an awful way to start the season with the herd in our faces.

LOL!

It's always a must to try and beat our local rivals.

Its blatantly obvious Rodgers and also former Liverpool players who have been in the media like Gerrard, Carragher and Thomson rate Ibe as highly as they did Sterling when he broke through. I don't see why thats so laughable but whatever.

Of course their going to say that now after what Sterlings done, it's quite clearly the fan in denial coming out, especially from Thompson.

I bet anything they wouldn't have said that last summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You