Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched a bit of the game and Welbeck did well and showed great pace but considering Gala aren't all that they got through Arsenal with ease at times last night.

I will stand by what I said.....This won't be a problem this game.

Time to slaughter Arsenal and rape Arsene Wenger once again. The only fear I have is the probability of a lawsuit filed by Arsenal because of repeated rape committed by Chelsea FC.

Don't get ahead of yourself now, arsenal are different now. We have to respect every club now, otherwise bad shit will happen. :D

Would be interesting to see how we play against then and just like last season's drubbing of then I think Matic's pressing will be key he was all over them that game Ramires absence might be a big miss but either of willian or oscar can replace him as taking flamini away from the game as their sole DM would be key.I hope fabregas is also up for it because arsenal play an open game from the back and his creativity may be key to exploiting the space left by their CB's

Would be interesting to see how we play against then and just like last season's drubbing of then I think Matic's pressing will be key he was all over them that game Ramires absence might be a big miss but either of willian or oscar can replace him as taking flamini away from the game as their sole DM would be key.I hope fabregas is also up for it because arsenal play an open game from the back and his creativity may be key to exploiting the space left by their CB's

Can you repeat that I didn't quite catch it.... :ph34r:

I am really looking forward to this game! Clash of the London titans. Costa & Oscar smashing Mertesacker & Koscielny. Eden playing games with Chambers. Willian tricking Gibbs. Fabre tearing their midfield apart. Matic not giving Wilshere & Ramsey a moments chance of playing a ball in depth. JT & Cahill having Welbeck and Özil in their back pockets. Brana closing down Sanchez. Azpi running the energy out of the Ox. And finally Thi-Boout, not giving their finishers a seconds glimpse.

Come on you blues!