Diego Costa

Spike

Took them long enough...oh well, we coped so long with Torres in attack, we will survive without Costa...

I agree, he should be charged with 3 games, but the double standards are incredible. Nobody even mentions penalty and 2 obvious reds, its all about Costa...

Over the two games, I was left under impression that Liverpool tackling was very dangerous and sharp most of the time, but ref let them even without yellow card lots of times...

Stamp on Can...i think Costa wanted it, but the one on Skrtel may have been accidental.

No matter, I'm still smiling to see Liverpool left red faced :D

Costa has really got under their skin hahaha

I absolutely agree he should be punished (I love man but rules are rules) and he did both stamps on purpose. On Can, he could easily avoid his leg, while with Skrtel, he might not be able to miss it, but you can see when he is in air, he presses with his leg towards Skrtel to make more ''impact''.

That said, rules should be for EVERYONE. Take a look at this picture

10403678_802983026440091_709928292841528

You can add Yaya when he slapped Mata too.

Mangala and Aguero should be definately punished. Im absolutely shocked that so called ''professional english football association'' aka FA takes these situations differently and reacts in the way we always get punished, but opponents not.

I wont go into judging because it could be simply mistake by ref, but when you take a look on these replays after games and see these challenges, players should be punished. Not just Diego Costa because FA hates us.

FUCK OFF FA piece of shit organisation.

I know the club cant make it, but I hope if we win the title, there will be banner from fans saying something like ''FA, better luck next time'' with extended middle finger arm picture.

* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It a pity he cannot play City, now we'll be a litte more on the defensive as our attacking trio works better with Diego that Drog or Remy, we'll rely on Eden to create the sparks like always, he is our most important player after all.

I'm surprised how many people are accepting that Costa did it on purpose. I've watched both incidents again a dozen times. His body language, head movements.... it seemed unintentional. It's inconclusive at best. If it were Hazard, will any of you accept that video evidence? But Costa is the devil, right? It shows how much power the media have in this world. They literally tell people how to think. Jamie Redknapp, the scouse cunt said Costa stamped (those aren't even stamps btw) players twice, so yes, Costa must have done it.

Costa is not an innocent sheep. Having said that, double FA standards, decision on their best interest, doesn't impress me. Besides the intention is not even crystal clear.

They are all so butt hurt and it shows.

Fuck em.

We will not moan forever about this,

like certain others,

we never do,

always move on.

We have Drogba and Remy.

* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It a pity he cannot play City, now we'll be a litte more on the defensive as our attacking trio works better with Diego that Drog or Remy, we'll rely on Eden to create the sparks like always, he is our most important player after all.

Is he out 100%? No chance of appeal to delay the ban?

If thats true Fa are realy fucking arseholes, they just wont let anything in our favour, but if it was aguero instead, they would probably say ''ah we wont even ban you, you are already injured too much, poor guy, just dont try it again, because while kicking luiz in back, it realy was you who could get injured because of your glass legs''

Oh and btw Oliver, who calls himself referee fucks up whole match with his shit referreeing (shit for both sides) and still has guts to call out for this appeal. He probably saw it but left Costa on because he knew he could face longer ban, that ref twat should get in law bussines, what a cunt.

His appeal looks like he reported himself for doing shit job...fucker

thats what i thought you cant can you. :clown:

Christ if I said what my first impulse thought was in response to this I'd probably be banned, don't be so dim. It was a clear stamp, with intent, same as the second one.

If this was Markovic or a Liverpool player the attitude or view would not be the same.

Chelsea are being vilified by the media. There is a campaign against us. Why is Costa be cited for his alleged "stamps", which I'll get onto in a minute, but Liverpool aren't being retrospectively punished for Markovic grabbing Luis around the neck, and for Lucas and Henderson for deliberate handball? There is an agenda, and when we lift the FA Premier League trophy in May it'll be all the more satisfying that despite their best attempts, we'll have won their trophy in spite of their campaign.

Agree with your whole post, except with the examples you give. I can understand why those aren't investigated afterwards (even think it's not possible?).

Better example imo was in the first leg:

I don't think one paper/pundit/tv station even adressed it. But with the 'stamp' (which wasn't one) they are all crying over themselves.

Agree with your whole post, except with the examples you give. I can understand why those aren't investigated afterwards (even think it's not possible?).

Better example imo was in the first leg:

I don't think one paper/pundit/tv station even adressed it. But with the 'stamp' (which wasn't one) they are all crying over themselves.

Great spot, forgot about that!