Diego Costa

Spike

Nice to see sense from Neville and Lineker, two great pundits who won't partake in the witch-hunt. Like I said, impossible to prove Costa meant it from the replays.

Lineker is one of the few pundits i like, Neville is good too. Collymore is a cunt.

I like how respected Mou and Chelsea are by actual (retired) footballers out there who know how football is played, how our club run, and who Mou personaly is.

Every fucking media and some wannabe presidents of certain clubs or institutions just see us and Mou as devils in football, but most people who know us personaly will probably talk respective of us.

Hell, even Skrtel and Costa shaked hands after game, its part of football intensity these fights and they understand it, unlike FA or refs who know shit. I fully expect once Ronaldo, Ramos, Skrtel etc retires, there will be no bad words toward Mou, Chelsea, Costa etc but respectable praises one to another, much like we saw between Didi and Henry last week.

Media blows shit out of proportion whatever suits them and people are stupid enough to believe it. Football associations then under pressure of mass people around their countries fall under pressure and favour the people's favourite, while they need black sheep to punish. But Fa goes even step further, they clearly give no shit about us whatsoever.

Something similar is going on with Atletico and Spanish Fa and their biased referees. Or the Uefa/Fifa not awarding atletico players/coach for their hard work. I believe thats becuse of the way they play, and of their historical inferiority to big clubs, like Real or Barca.

Chelsea as much we are big now, but older generations who run FA are probably wankers over national big teams like United, Liverpool (I dont know why love for city though) and they hate us because we are apparently fake club run by russian oil money, playing ''ugly'' tactics and are being coached by arrogan prick and that doesnt go with their view of national big club. But all that is irrelative, everyone should be judged same, regardless of history, football style, owner etc...

Atletico fucked La liga FA in face when they won title, I hope we do same with FA when we win title in may (hopefuly).

Its realy nice to hear support from these objective football players like Neville or Henry, because their word will at least give certain people who are against us, a moment to think again. FA, however will still punish us and continue their ''campaing'' regardless.

why are we contesting it. FA has made it clear that they will screw us up. why add 1 more match to the ban?

The way Jose and the club decided to cancel the pc, they will go all out for Costa. Who knows maybe Roman knows a lawyer that told them Costa could have a slight chance of success to appeal.

The way Jose and the club decided to cancel the pc, they will go all out for Costa. Who knows maybe Roman knows a lawyer that told them Costa could have a slight chance of success to appeal.

its FA. unless god himself intervenes, i dont give us a chance in hell to those corrupt bastards.

whats more is that, this was anyways a 50-50 call. and since FA has took a stance and banned costa, i simply dont think they will go back on their stance and give us a victory. no way in hell.

its FA. unless god himself intervenes, i dont give us a chance in hell to those corrupt bastards.

whats more is that, this was anyways a 50-50 call. and since FA has took a stance and banned costa, i simply dont think they will go back on their stance and give us a victory. no way in hell.

Lol, agree though. Maybe we should have start praying now. May the miracle could happen.

I'll even take it one step further and disagree with Henry there. Costa neither deserved a red or even worse, to be charged by the clueless, piece of shit FA. This is the "stamp". It's not even a stamp, ffs. But he's already been charged and the arrogant pencil pushers at the FA will make sure he's banned for Saturday's game. This is pure Trial by the Media.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/BewitchedGorgeousBluebird.webm

Again, this is what he's being charged for. How can anyone prove for certain it wasn't accidental? I've seen stamps before, and you know a stamp is a stamp even when the player tries to disguise it. Like this for example:

What angers me more than even this charge is the feckless Chelsea fans already accepting that Costa did it on purpose. On here and all over twitter, who thank goodness, i've already blocked. What's wrong with some of our fanbase? swallowing shit up. If Costa did what Kondogbia did in that video I posted, I don't think anyone will be backing him. We'll say Costa meant to do that, end of story. But if you're making vindictive judgement on Costa and claim to be a Chelsea fan, then you have to look at yourself, seriously and stop being influenced by piece of shit cunt pundits like Redknapp and piece of shit rags like the Guardian and Daily Fail and piece of shit opposition fans who will also be backing their man if the same thing happened to their players!

Yeah and Suarez teeth fallen on Chiellini arm by accident.

I agree he should not be punished because it cant be proven that it was on purpose, but if you have at least bit objectivity, Can stamp was intentional. Diego is dirty player, obviously he did that on purpose.

Besides most chelsea fans watched the game and made conclusion. They didnt "listen to what Redknapp said or mail published".

It doesnt make you less chelsea fan because you see things as they are.

I will defend Costa for obvious reasons, like the fact it cant be proven, fa are cunts and many players escaped their punishment, so should Costa. But cant defend him in Can stamp case. Im not that biased. He is our cunt but still cunt. I like what he did, but its "wrong" anyway you look at it.

Christ if I said what my first impulse thought was in response to this I'd probably be banned, don't be so dim. It was a clear stamp, with intent, same as the second one.

If this was Markovic or a Liverpool player the attitude or view would not be the same.

if the intent was so clear why have you still not explained why he 'clearly meant it'???