West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Nah, we will be vigilant. I believe the players have smelled a possible title.... Eden's form curve will augment as it has always done, Matic is such a boost and we WILL win it.

I knew Mou had a genius plan! We have a really, really bad ass team.

The Hawthorns + WBA being in the relegation zone right now = the recipe for a difficult game. Awful form indeed, only one win in their last 15 PL games. Two important games coming for us, gotta stick to the best formation

-------------Eto'o-------------

Hazard----Oscar----Willian

--------Matic---Rami---------

Azpi---JT---Cahill--Ivanovic

-------------Cech-------------

Usually ill be relaxed about this one, but you just know the ref will have a 2 wrongs make a right mentality. Especially with the apology farce.

Wouldnt shock me in the slightest if they get a pen wrongly awarded or we get one wrongly chalked off, possibly both.

Tough game. Never easy against this lot that too in an away game.

Cech

Iva GC JT CA

MATIC RAMBO

willian oscar hazard

Etoo

We are winnin and playng well. The players seem to have hit a note. No need to change our first team. We will have to grind this one out.

AOgBAvR.jpg

I wouldn't mind against WBA, I'll take a 0-1 or 1-2 for us.

why should we play Ramires as a RW against a shit team like WBA?! no need at all for this.

they are in awful form, but still, its an away game and in the EPL everything can happen. hopefully we'll win this match. maybe we should give Eden a rest? he is playing endless games and CL comes soon too. Schürrle is burning for a entrance and I think he would be a good replace.

A potential banana skin fixture this IMO. Won't be an easy game at all despite how poor they have been especially when we have lost there for the past 2 seasons and not to mention, they drew with Everton and Liverpool in their last 2 home games.

And this season they have done pretty well against teams from London. Yesterday was actually their first loss in the premier League to a team from London.
With that said we must make the most of this game, as we play a day earlier than City and Arsenal.

think we should go with ramires and matic in pivot and give schurrle and salah a start..

-------------Eto'o-------------

Schurrle----Oscar/Hazard----Salah

--------Matic---Rami---------

----Cole---JT---Luiz--Azpi-------

-------------Cech-------------

Rest for cahill and play hazard first half then use oscar for the remaining time......(will be more offensive then imo)