Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Honestly 9 million is nothing...Kalou perhaps isn't that good but he's a hard working player who has been playing in EPL for a while. The least I'd accept is 12million.

But this transfer or any other that is being discussed depends on which players we buy in the summer. If for example we bring so long awaited Alexis Sanchez then Kalou would have even less time to play and it wouldn't be bad to earn some cash, but I think Kalou is a great sub player who works hard and that's what I respect the most.

Stupid stupid stupid is all I can say on the matter. Makes no sense to get rid of a hard worrking player that has been good for us and does score important goals and we are thin enough on the ground already.

Wanna be my girlfriend for ever and ever and ever?

Wanna be my girlfriend for ever and ever and ever?

sorry dude i'm already taken by a Portsmouth supporter and having his baby lol but seriously I cannot get my head around why people dislkie him so much on here! every Chelsea Supporter I know who are infact older than me have no issue with Kalou and wouldnt sell him as he is a great asset to us. all about personal choice I guess :smiliecap1:

sorry dude i'm already taken by a Portsmouth supporter and having his baby lol but seriously I cannot get my head around why people dislkie him so much on here! every Chelsea Supporter I know who are infact older than me have no issue with Kalou and wouldnt sell him as he is a great asset to us. all about personal choice I guess :smiliecap1:

Damn it the Pompey boys get all the girls! Just joking :lol:

But i agree with you,Kalou is a back up player that does well from time to time.I bet many teams would want him on their bench.

LOL I do get what you mean, he does look a lil bit bizzar bless him

Are you serious? Lol, I think hes an actual babe. But I do agree with other things you have said, he works hard and scores important goals! It would be stupid to get rid of him

Traitor mad.gifmad.gif

He comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou, Kalou

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu, Mutu

He crossed the ball from the left

It landed right on Riise's head

That's why we love Salomon Kalou!

He came in from the Ivory Coast Kalou, Kalou

He dont do coke like Adrian Mutu, Mutu

Infront of the Kop from the left

He crossed it on to Riise's head

Thats why we love Salomon Kalou!

• 2 weeks later...

From the Sun :

The left-back, 21, has been shipped out on loan for the last five campaigns.

And despite being a regular for England Under-21s, he has yet to make his Blues debut.

However, after a spell with Nottingham Forest ended on January 3, Bertrand is hoping Carlo Ancelotti will pick him in his first team.

He said: "It feels good to know I am here for the next few months with the backing of the manager.

"He says it's good to see me here and I'm looking forward to it.

"The last time I played for Chelsea was in pre-season but it's a long time since I played a competitive one in the reserves."

Bertrand is making his return from injury and will spend the rest of the season with Chelsea.

He added: "I feel alright and it was good to get 45 minutes out there.

"The manager speaks to me a lot, he told me to play against West Ham on Wednesday and to get my fitness up so I can be in and around it.

"If I can keep doing well I might get a chance here or there.

"Over the past few years I feel I've developed well out on loan and it's been good for me.

"I just think now I've done what I had to do on loan and it's time to give it a go with Chelsea.

"I don't have any set targets but hopefully I will get some appearances and can be a part of the first team squad."