Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

I didn't see the game but what the hell was that? :lol: I mean, why did he do that, by what occasion? Accident? :lol:

It's because he fell down:

This is the poster the chelsea museum should put up to resemble kalou's career.

Plus, somehow this pic shows the current ChelseaFC situation...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ashley Cole isn't getting any younger. Personally as he is younger i would have let PVA go on loan to get more games and bring Bertrand in as he has tons of experience in the league now. And have PVA and Bertrand as our future left backs

Bertrand returned to Chelsea from his loan to Nottingham Forrest for the rest of the season. PvA is probably going on loan. Esk must be happy ^

Ashley Cole may finally get some rest, although with CA at the helm I have my doubts.

Yes Ryan said to CTV last night that he will be looking to get some games for Chelsea. I can only assume that Van Aanholt will go on loan because to have Ashley, PVA and Bertrand on board would do no good to either Ryan or Patrick. It would be brilliant to see Bertrand get some games because he is a quality left back with tons of league experience and we saw in Pre season that he can cut it in our first team. Fingers crossed he gets his chance.

i can fully agree with esk on that, i would go one further and would say, right now bertrand is the better choice, and if the development goes on like it did before, bertradn will bi 1st and pva 2nd choice, cause bertrand is as strong as pva offensively but defensively he is way way better, to me her more looks like an maicon whilest pva more like an ashley with less defensive abilitys...

Van Aanholt is a fantastic left back and has shown already he is ready for our first team. I would have no problem having him as our back up left back to Ashley. However Bertrand is equally top quality and i have always like him (as i have Van Aanholt) Ashley Cole is obviously getting older and i would love to see the club work it to make sure that these 2 young players are our future left backs. At the moment i would say give Bertrand some first team chances and let Van Aanholt have another loan move.

Aye, I don't mine PVA going out on loan if Ryan is indeed the back-up.

He's got more than 150 games of league football right?

Yes he has, and a few games for Chelsea could encourage a Premiership club to come in for him on loan which would be the best next step for both Van Aanholt and Bertrand.