Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

You don't need me to tell you he's not exactly a first team player. If the club can get 9m+ for him, i'd consider that an act of god.

There's a difference between starting 11 and a first team player, Kalou is most definatly a first team player, and is used by Carlo Ancelloti and every manager that Chelsea have had since he came to the club.

I thought you were a non-believer or something like that, Someone who didn't believe in god.

:whisky:

and every manager that Chelsea have had since he came to the club.

They are just using what's available to them.

I thought you were a non-believer or something like that, Someone who didn't believe in god.

I believe in Science, not a magic man in the sky. Although if a club paid £9m for Kalou i'd have to reconsider. :rolleyes:

They are just using what's available to them.

I believe in Science, not a magic man in the sky. Although if a club paid £9m for Kalou i'd have to reconsider. :rolleyes:

Most of them had time to get rid of him and replace him.

So your saying billions of people are wrong? And before you post back I couldn't give a shite if Nas or any other rapper doesn't believe in god either.

So your saying billions of people are wrong? And before you post back I couldn't give a shite if Nas or any other rapper doesn't believe in god either.

Evolution is a fact. Educate yourself.

I'd also recommend reading Sigmund Freud - religion: the universal neurosis. For philosophy & critical logic.

As for Kalou, ask Jose'. Even he complained about the lack of waitrose eggs. :rolleyes:

just ignore tx or tell him Yossi will be back soon ,,,robbing kakuta of playing time.

first option is best

If he's making noises about leaving then we shouldn't try too hard to stop him.

Don't think he's ever going to be good enough to hold down a place in our eleven as he's 25 now and should be close to his prime.

He's definitely good enough for our bench but if he can't handle that role any more then its time to leave.

Let him go, has gone backwards since Jose

If he's making noises about leaving then we shouldn't try too hard to stop him.

Don't think he's ever going to be good enough to hold down a place in our eleven as he's 25 now and should be close to his prime.

He's definitely good enough for our bench but if he can't handle that role any more then its time to leave.

• 4 weeks later...

Kalou may leave Chelsea

He's becoming frustrated now and could call it quits soon..

Ouch, tough words from him. I must say I agree with him, we should really give him more chances than he has had so far. I think he is club's best dribbler and always creates couple of good chances for the team.