Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Kalou said: I think I can talk to the club and see what my position is because it's frustrating to not get involved knowing that you're playing better than others.

Bollocks.

This just goes to show what a delusional arrogant retard he is.

...He was fucking awful against stoke.

well he'll just lose friends and respect for saying that, he's obviously hinting that he's playing better than Malouda and co but he has to realise when he sits down every week and watches football first "fuck, i really am shit".

He is pretty good in the games at home to wolves, west ham, wigan and the likes, tho. He should've played today really.

He's stirring up trouble for Carlo by saying that, no player has the right to undermine the manager like that.

He's clearly delusional, because his performance against stoke was retarded. Judging from this outburst anyone would think he was a megastar.

He's stirring up trouble for Carlo by saying that, no player has the right to undermine the manager like that.

Sturridge did it time and again before he went to Bolton.

He's clearly delusional, because his performance against stoke was retarded.

His performance against Man City was terrific, best of any Chelsea player in the first half.

Sturridge did it time and again before he went to Bolton.

Oh, so that makes it ok then does it?

Kalou should know better, he's been here 5+ years.

His performance against Man City was terrific, best of any Chelsea player in the first half.

He was awful against stoke, thus resulting in him being benched.

Simple.

He was awful against stoke, thus resulting in him being benched.

Simple.

You just can't do it can you TX :lol:, compliment Kalou when he's had a good game.

And you're being unfair. You intentionally chose to ignore his good performances. He did well in the three, four matches before the Stoke game and you didn't say a thing about him but as soon as he played a poor game, you were the first to point out how poor he was.

You really must not like him.

And you're being unfair. You intentionally chose to ignore his good performances. He did well in the three, four matches before the Stoke game and you didn't say a thing about him but as soon as he played a poor game, you were the first to point how poor he was.

Thank you.

You just can't do it can you TX :lol:, compliment Kalou when he's had a good game.

And you're being unfair. You intentionally chose to ignore his good performances. He did well in the three, four matches before the Stoke game and you didn't say a thing about him but as soon as he played a poor game, you were the first to point how poor he was.

Overall he's had a poor Chelsea career, he's barely improved from the day we signed him, and I take into consideration how inconsistent he is when he occasionally has an above average performance.

Overall he's had a poor Chelsea career, he's barely improved from the day we signed him, and I take into consideration how inconsistent he is when he occasionally has an above average performance.

You're right about the above but it's still unfair that you only criticize him. But hey, that's just what I think.

Stop talking bollocks TX, He made some very very valid points and was it wasn't quoted that he told Carlo to play 4-3-3.

Here are the quotes for everyone to save you from Terminator X's Propaganda

We tried other formations and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

‘Most of the players who have been here six or seven years are used to it. It’s easier for us to adapt to that than any other system.’

‘I can play with Torres,’ said Kalou (right). ‘People are putting him under pressure but you don’t lose your quality in three months.

‘It’s not easy. But you need time to adapt. We all wanted him to score. Even if he isn’t in the right position, we gave him the ball because we feel like a goal is the only thing that he is missing.

‘It’s the only thing everyone is thinking about. You cannot lose the quality he has, but you can become a different player without confidence.’

Very very valid points made by him. Fair play Salomon.

Where in that article did he say to Carlo to strictly use 4-3-3? All he's saying is we play better under that system and it's easier for the players to adapt. Your reading too much into it, if your going to find a reason to hate, find another.