Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Kalou frustrates me soooo much!! He always seems to do everything right and then do something more and f*** it up! I'm just like Flamiejamie when i see him getting ready on the touch line i think..... WHAT??!!

Having said that i will always love him for 2 reasons,

1) His late late goal against Watford.

2) That cross for Riise.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Ryan Bertrand has today signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January 3, 2011. The left-back, who celebrates his 21st birthday today, has been involved in this summer's pre-season under Carlo Ancelotti, but returns to the Championship where he has represented several sides on temporary deals over the past couple of seasons.

Last year was spent at Reading, where he missed just two league games, having spent the previous 18 months with Norwich, making 60 appearances.

Ryan is a regular in the England Under 21 squad, and this week was named alongside fellow Chelsea men Jack Cork, Michael Mancienne and Daniel Sturridge in the squad to face Uzbekistan in Bristol next week.

Source: Chelsea FC

Another Championship loan for Ryan isn't good. I am sure he is pretty dissapointed with that. Would have liked to have seen him kept around or loaned to the Premiership. I guess this probably means long term his future will not be at Chelsea.

Another Championship loan for Ryan isn't good. I am sure he is pretty dissapointed with that. Would have liked to have seen him kept around or loaned to the Premiership. I guess this probably means long term his future will not be at Chelsea.

a bit sad about this move, cause ryan could have fought for the LB position all the way with v. Aanholt, both could have been our LBs for long long time, and both have the potential to be some of the best LBs in the world, would have been nice to have 2 such players for one position...

I have heard that Nottingham Forest wanted Bertrand or van Aanholt. Maybe it is good if he will get plenty of playing time.

Playing time in the Cahmpionship is a given for him now, he will not move up a level with another loan there. I can't help but feel this is leading up to him being sold.

I just hope we don't sell him. Bertrand has a lot of potential to be a future England star, if we can keep hold of him we can show people we're still not this team, which everyone thinks has no youth system.

I just hope we don't sell him. Bertrand has a lot of potential to be a future England star, if we can keep hold of him we can show people we're still not this team, which everyone thinks has no youth system.

By the look of things Patrick Van Aanholt has got the nod over Ryan for first team chances. I guess being around last season really helped his cause as Carlo now knows him pretty well. It was always going to be one or the other..........

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...