Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a horrible whiney noise coming out of my talksport radio.... is it broken ?

xx.gif
Re: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: Full time.
« Reply #321 on: Today at 06:05:55 PM »
we have 11-13 good players, our bench is fuckin laughable
xx.gif
Re: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: Full time.
« Reply #324 on: Today at 06:06:17 PM »
Firstly, what the actual fuck can you say about the officials without using foul and abusive diatribe towards the pricks. Eto'o should have been off twice and we should have had two penalty's - all incidents in clear unobserved vision for the c*nts to call yet they failed.

Secondly, David Luiz had a cracking game, he pressed us everywhere the twat. Indeed where did that Chelsea performance come from, I was confident we'd take them today.

Lastly, when your technical players like Johnson & Coutinho can't play then your going to struggle. Both, like others had poor games and failed to use their skill to create for us.

I am both gutted and fucking livid - Howard Fucking Webb should be striped of his international recognition after that.

GREAT!!! 2-1 but it was total domination.

Cech: solid.

Azi: BEAST. Mourinho should realize he is better than Ivan in every aspect of his game. Best performance with Chelsea shirt.

Cahill: What can I say about the man. Everybody knows Im not a big fan, but he was just tremendous today. That interception in the 1st was just brilliant.

Terry: as solid as ever.

Cole: decent

Luiz started with little confidence but improved. Really solid and good match. That pass to Azi in Etoo goal was just brilliant. Definitely a better option than Mikel in the pivot. I really dont know how we have fans that just want him gone for free.

Lampard: boss of the mid. I was really worried when he left.

Mikel: made one or two crucial mistakes, but an overall decent performance.

Forget about MAZACAR. Willian-Oscar-Hazard is the real deal.

Oscar: can't believe Mourinho turned this little and fragile man into a ball winner. He is perfect for high pressure. Brilliant match.

Willian: another surprise under Mourinho. His defensive workrate are amazing for a attacking man. Great.

Hazard: belgian demon. Fortget the "new Ronaldo" bullshit. This is HAZARD.

Etoo: scored the match winner but almost fucked everything with that penalty that Webb did not see.

Godfather: the man finally got his tactics right. Love how he gets involved into the game. The passion for the game is really there.

Difficult to vote for MotM today - too many players had great performances.

We missed Lampard in the second half and that's why our performance wasn't as good.

Mikel had a terrible, really terrible start, but then slowly got better and I thought he was pretty good in the final 20 minutes or so.

Hopefully injuries are not too bad, because we are short (cover) in certain positions.

Please do tell, no past match interviews over here.

It hasn't come yet on youtube.

He butted in the middle of Luiz and Hazard's interview and joked that Luiz deliberately got a yellow card today so he can miss the trip vs Southampton which would allow him to go to Portugal for a holiday :D

Mourinho said Suarez dived while Hazard didn't LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

COME ON MAN, Eto'o clipped him clearly

well, i watched the scene now multiple times on replay. there was a SLIGHT touch by etoo, but suarez couldnt get to the ball anyways. it wasnt a clear penalty, you can give it but also not. suarez fell like etoo punched him from behind or something like this lol