Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now on to celebrating New Year in great mood :)

For a third time in a row - good defending. I'd say brilliant if not for two fails, but very well sone. Solid, paying attention and quick. Way to go.

Big thanks to Hazard and Eto'O who is still our best striker.

Anyone knows how serious Iva's injury is?

3 points against the big pretenders. Suarez back to being a c'#t

Oscar and Hazard again! Quality from those guys. Spot on tactics by Jose.

Imagine if we had a quality striker?

Webb has to be banned from refereeing big games, or refereeing all together

Ok, to those we said Arsenal & Liverpool would batter us, how do you feel now? A lot of people slagged Jose off recently, It really has to stop. You can blame the players for a bad performance but get behind the team and have some confidence in our manager.

Free reps to me cause we won!!!! Come on guys!

No.

But what a great result. We played an excellent first half, second was a bit less good but overal we played well and deserved the win.

A goal from our striker (nearly a second goal by torres), an excellent willian and oscar, a hazard which had some brilliant flashes. And a very good luiz too, did not expect that. Hope it's nothing serious with Iva.

KTBFFH!!!

2nd half was sloppy. lost way too easy possession and couldnt really create beside big mistakes from pool. but fuck it. 3 points and a MASSIVE win there.

ps: suarez is still the biggest cunt running around a football pitch.

Holy shit, Willian! He dispossed the Liverpool players SO many times, and won loads of second balls. Impressive.

Hazard, what a player. Hats off to the wonderful talent he is, he can go on and be the best, and I sure as hell hope he does.

Thought Webb was piss poor for both teams though.

CHELSEA!!!!!!!!

A big fuck you to all the naysayers & negative nellys!! :D I said there's no chance of us getting hammered! José always gets his man!

Delighted! :getin:

Please Mak.. don't cal somebody a 'negative nelly' again lol! Cringe!