Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull shit. Iva or Luiz hoof the ball on many occasions. Arsenal on a good day, can attack with vengeance. Just watch it.

For Arsenal to cross the ball into box, that´s where Cahill, Luiz, Iva or whoever will be there, chaos will be seen, bingo a lucky bounce, it´s in.

LOL! you clearly dont know what a counter attack is! hoofing the ball long is something every team does occasionally but i am talking about counter attacking football! something we can do very well!

As for crosses into the box Arsenal are not Stoke they don't like to cross the ball! as long as we make sure Giroud doesn't get near any crosses no one else is a threat and we will deal with their crosses like always!

LOL! you clearly dont know what a counter attack is! hoofing the ball long is something every team does occasionally but i am talking about counter attacking football! something we can do very well!

As for crosses into the box Arsenal are not Stoke they don't like to cross the ball! as long as we make sure Giroud doesn't get near any crosses no one else is a threat and we will deal with their crosses like always!

I tell you what, see you around !

Lineups, stats, wishful thinking, that´s all I read here.

Meanwhile, not one of you is bold enough to say, Chelsea doesn´t have the players to challenge an offensive minded team like Arsenal. Mark my words, Jose is playing park the bus on Monday.

Cech

Azpil Ivanavic Terry Cole

Luiz

Willian Ramires Hazard

Mata

Torres

or

Cech

Azpil Luiz Terry Cole

Willian Ramires Oscar Hazard

Mata

Torres

I think we do have the players to attack offensive teams the manager has to get a defensive unit that defends better and he trusts and let the attacking talent go and do what the do best,we have seem glimpses of what the way forward will be,but possibly next season will Jose stamp his mark on this squad

Cech

Azpil Ivanavic Terry Cole

Luiz

Willian Ramires Hazard

Mata

Torres

or

Cech

Azpil Luiz Terry Cole

Willian Ramires Oscar Hazard

Mata

Torres

I think we do have the players to attack offensive teams the manager has to get a defensive unit that defends better and he trusts and let the attacking talent go and do what the do best,we have seem glimpses of what the way forward will be,but possibly next season will Jose stamp his mark on this squad

Excellent lineups, congratulation, just get in touch with Jose, he could use your help. Good luck.

Good news. His partnership with Mertesacker has been excellent and they now have a disruption in a really important game. Hopefully we take advantage.

eto'o and demba ba didn't do any harm to john o'shea and wes fucking brown, what makes you think torres will be better against mertesacker and vermaelen? i'll be over the moon if we'll manage to concede only once and grab a draw here

I would go for:

Cech

Iva - Luiz - JT - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Schurrle

We need Luiz' pace in the defense.

As far as the strikers go, none of the deserve to start. However I doubt Schurrle will start there, even if I believe that would be the better choice by far.

Pace and power.

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Couldn't give a Fuck Azpi

Ramires Couldn't give a fuck but erring towards Lamps

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Useless cunt 1, 2 or 3

Ideally I'd like to see a front four of Schurrle, Oscar (to drop deeper), Hazard and Willian and let them run at the Arsenal defence. This should be a game we dominate because of Arsenal's style of play but we're lacking the players to properly do the job we need them to so it's going to be a tricky one.

I hope Vermaelen plays this, he is such an over-rated defender and always has an absolute nightmare against us.

I would go for Luiz and Terry partnership, against Arsenal we need a defender who will proactive, Cole at left back, yes he offer's fuck all going forward these days, but we are better at the back when he plays, Azpi has done ok there, but it is becoming more and more obvious he is out of position with every game passing.

I say back to the Ivan-Luiz-Terry-Cole back 4, statistically this is our best defensive combo by a mile.

In midfield Ramires and Mikel, mainly because i want Mata to play, and Mata playing with Lamps in the pivot against Arsenal away is asking for trouble.

Attacking mid, Willian, Mata, Hazard.

Up front, Schurrle.

Lets do this. One game we are going to take every chance we get, and i have a feeling it could be against Arsenal.