Willian

Jase

both Oscar and Willian are players I like.both play out of position to where they should play,both are mismanaged,both put in a team first shift when fit and able.

only comparisions I see in the players. they aren`t why we have started so poorly..if we have to pick two that is on Bran and Cesc,but others are playing below par too together with Jose taking off and dropping the wrong players and using the wrong formation.

"He is a good defender," Willian told Goal. "I heard some news - of course there is nothing concrete, but I've heard about it.

"It is obvious that he is a good defender, but we do not know yet whether he will come or not. But we also have good defenders here in our team.

"Last season, our defenders did an excellent season, but he is a reliable defender, so, if he comes, he will surely come to help us and to strengthen us even more."

LOL Willians first words since his first chelsea interview is about Stones.

He's actually had a very good international break all things told: a decent all-round performance against Costa Rica, followed by a superb one tonight (in the first-half, when the USA were still somewhat competitive). That said, he probably shouldn't start against Everton as he'll likely be suffering from jet-lag after a whole week spent in the US; Fabregas (who I actually think deserves to be dropped ahead of Willian at the moment) will be fresher, and Oscar simply merits a start. Have Willian down as a guaranteed starter in the midweek CL game instead, whatever happens at the weekend.

Willian to me just doesnt offer us enough offensively. But I dont know where else to put him. He isn't a No 10 neither is Oscar. They do both give flashs of brilliance which for awhile makes you forget the rest of it. Im just glad we managed to get Pedro. Who knows it MIGHT just be the kick up the arse he needs.

Oscar to me offers us the most as an upfield defender. I like him next to Cescy and Matic.

Id put him there in a 4-3-3 with

TEBO/ASMIR
DAVE - HAPPY - JT - BABA
OSCAR - CESCY - MATIC
PEDRO - COSTA/FALCAO/REMY - KENEDY

Just to see if it pisses Hazard off enough to wake him up.

btw Willian produced an outstanding assist for brazil against some shit american team. Against a deep sitting opponent, he dribbled past two defenders in the right channel. I particularly liked how his subsequent cross was so shit it hit the post and ricocheted into the path of another brazilian to score. The poor guy willian hits aluminium so often he now even has learnt how to pass via the woodwork.

btw Willian produced an outstanding assist for brazil against some shit south american team. Against a deep sitting opponent, he dribbled past two defenders in the right channel. I particularly liked how his subsequent cross was so shit it hit the post and ricocheted into the path of another brazilian to score. The poor guy willian hits aluminium so often he now even has learnt how to pass via the woodwork.

It was vs Usa...

He played very well in the first half but then Lucas came on and got 2 assists in minutes while Willian once again had no end product. Technically brilliant but zero productivity to his game whatsoever.

His levels of productivity for Brazil haven't actually been that bad since Dunga became manager: 2 goals and 5 assists (plus 3-4 'pre-assists' on top of those) in 16 games. If he was registering goals/assists at an equivalent rate for us, he'd be ending a full season with around 6 goals and 15 assists in all competitions. If only.... :rolleyes:.

Still, it was heartening to see him looking much more assured when in possession of the ball than he has done when playing for us over the past few games. Mourinho should give Oscar a chance to nail down a place in the starting 11 against Everton, and then start Willian in midweek to allow him to an opportunity to carry some of the form he's just been showing for Brazil over to us.

Willian played really well last night...

Hulk as usually sucks and for some reason has a place on the team. With Neymar missing the first 2 games of qualifiers I can see dunga going costa-Hulk-Willian and oscar-fernandinho-gustavo behind them.

Their a young kid that plays striker for brazil, but I don't think hes ready yet.

Willian played really well as N.10 against USA....

By the way, in the video appears Fabinho (Monaco) IMO who could be an interesting option for our right-back.

Willian vs USA 08.09.15 (Individual Highlights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-TimWIe1A

He need to add more to his game. Whenever he get the ball on the right wing,i know exactly what he is going to do, he will do his little move, go right, cross and the cross will get block.

He need to learn a bit from Navas. Yes Navas. Navas has kinda similar move, but I saw him fake his cross stop and try to do left footed cross, it was a horrible cross but at least it made him a bit less predictable.

Like a Boss...

‘I think Liverpool would be a great move for you. The fans are amazing, the history is there and we’re building a good team. You could do something great here—- and we’d love to have you.’ ...

-Stevie G's text to Willian

‘I’m not sure Liverpool can give me the Champions League.’

-Willian

• 2 weeks later...

3 goals this season, all 3 lucky goals. Or is this his new trick?

I would call them brilliant, rather than lucky. Okay, yes, hugely fortunate - but you hear people talk about free-kicks being that good that they "only need a touch" and it's an automatic goal. These deliveries didn't even need a touch to go in. Put into exactly the right area with whip and pace. A goalkeeper's nightmare. Both undefendable. Cracking stuff and we finally have a player who can deliver from set-pieces. We've missed that certain someone since Lampard left.