Why all this personal bashing?

Going to say something that's been on the tip of my tongue for a while. The bust up between Chaulo and TOPTB is the straw that broke the camels back.

Now we are all Chelsea fans, we all want whats best for the club, and we all have different ideas on what that actually is, some thought it was RDM staying, some thought RDM replaced for Rafa was the right thing. Some think Kalou is shit, some think he was a good squad player for us. But i have noticed that people get into personal arguments and it is happening more frequently.

Ill give Sam as an example, his views a lot of the time contradict most Chelsea fan's here and because of that he gets abuse for it, which i don't understand, i often disagree with him and challenge him on it, his opinion, not him as a person.

Now i have read many post's on this forum and wanted to bang my head against a brick wall (as im sure many user's have wanted to with some of my post's), but i have never took anything to a personal level. There is a few member's i very rarely agree with but i respect the fact that they want whats best for the club, like me.

End of the day, we are all Chelsea fans and have our own idea of what's best for the club and will express what we think, if you disagree CHALLENGE THE OPINION NOT THE MEMBER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL!!!!

rant over, have a good night :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic