Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game against Everton won´t matter anymore, I hope.

It will be Moyes's last game at the Everton bench. Boy they will fight to thank him for the services. Beat Villa and I couldn't care less!

It will be Moyes's last game at the Everton bench. Boy they will fight to thank him for the services. Beat Villa and I couldn't care less!

Tha last game...they can stick it up...it won´t matter for Chelsea, then. The team will be celebrating EL trophy.

Chelsea better win......I have to get up early on a Saturday to see this match!! :rant: If they lose I will find myself at the bridge to punish all those players

On a serious note, the team knows what they have to fight for. In the last couple of games they've shown some fighting spirit. We need to eliminate all those silly errors from our game and we will be fine. I think I will be fine with what ever result once they play their tired legs and winning spirit hearts out.

That's the line up!

However I would play Hazard LW and Oscar behind Ba, Hazard is good behind a striker however he is also very effective LW, pushing Oscar out wide again is going to make him less effective, where as if he's behind the striker he plays much better.

Why's everyone leaving Mata out?We struggle without Mata. Is he injured or something?

Why's everyone leaving Mata out?We struggle without Mata. Is he injured or something?

because they want Benayoun to start :clown:

Mata has to start this. He may be a bit tired but Villa will be no pushovers and we must start our best players. United won by the one goal in fortunate circumstances, as did City while Arsenal drew 0-0 down there. They won't roll over 8-0 like we beat them at the Bridge, they are more solid at home. I see no reasons why Mata should not start. Very important fixture. Lets's try to get the win first, if we are cruising then sub off important players but right now we need our best team available as when Mata does not play there is a sufficient difference.

Hopefully Ba gets back on the scoresheet as well :)

I honestly think that Benitez will not start both of Mata and Hazard. He'll have an eye on the EL final.

I'm pretty sure he's already contemplating resting Hazard, especially now that he has doubts regarding his fitness. You can expect Lampard and Ba to start for sure. He's already hinted that Lampard won't play in the final, and Ba can't either. I just hope Mata starts the game as well.

I'm pretty sure he's already contemplating resting Hazard, especially now that he has doubts regarding his fitness. You can expect Lampard and Ba to start for sure. He's already hinted that Lampard won't play in the final, and Ba can't either. I just hope Mata starts the game as well.

Yes, I also expect Moses and JT to start. Mainly something like:

Cech

Azpi-Cahil-JT-Cole

Ramires-Lamps

Osca-Mata-Moses

Ba

Which should be good enough to get the three points, imo.