Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very glad both Hazard and Mata start. This game is far more important to me than the EL final and we really should go pretty much all out for the win.

Not asking for another 8 niller, but 5-0 would be nice :halo:

I've got a soft spot for Villa i must say, the way they came back from the 8-0 by us, then 4-0 by yids, 3-0 Wigan and the League Cup semi with Bradford with such a young inexperienced squad is so impressive. I don't say this about other teams but if we lose, i'll be extremely unhappy of course but i'll be genuinely pleased for Villa. They have a great future with those players and i hope they stay up and move forward next season. Want us to win sooooo much though. I'm sure Villa will survive regardless of what happens today.

Why can't our last two games just be normal games? Difficult fixtures already, but with Petrov retiring and Moyes' last game it adds a whole new dimension...one could even say Petrov's announcement was timed!

Why can't our last two games just be normal games? Difficult fixtures already, but with Petrov retiring and Moyes' last game it adds a whole new dimension...one could even say Petrov's announcement was timed!

Win today and I couldn't care less about Moyes' goodbye party. Please!

Too tired to do the maths - If we win today are we secured in the top 4 even with a loss vs. Everton? If I've done my maths correctly (which is rare for me), if Tottenham win both their remaining games and we win today but lose vs. Everton we'd both end up on 71 or 72 points but we'd be ahead on GD.

Too tired to do the maths - If we win today are we secured in the top 4 even with a loss vs. Everton? If I've done my maths correctly (which is rare for me), if Tottenham win both their remaining games and we win today but lose vs. Everton we'd both end up on 71 or 72 points but we'd be ahead on GD.

Win and we're in. :)

I don't remember the last Chelsea match i got ready to watch without being nervous as hell. Every match has had so much riding on it. These last 3 will be the same too.

If Chelsea win today, Rafa should be applauded. His subbed are questionable but he has done a decent job, lately.

We have got leadership on today, JT, Frank, AC. Looking forward to CL football next season.