xPetrCechx

32 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Can he play LB?

How about Oscar as CB?

RMt Isco for sale then. Would make us a good buy. Dont want that lot in cold N.London to get him.

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal/arsenal-and-chelsea-boost-as-silky-champions-league-winner-put-up-for-sale

Oscar isn't AS worthless as he is portrayed here, but it's close. If we can sign Isco and replace Oscar with him, I would be ecstatic, because Isco is, in my opinion, as versatile as Oscar. He just never really plays out wide because they have Ronaldo and Bale already and there is no need. 

1 hour ago, Steagles said:

Oscar isn't AS worthless as he is portrayed here, but it's close. If we can sign Isco and replace Oscar with him, I would be ecstatic, because Isco is, in my opinion, as versatile as Oscar. He just never really plays out wide because they have Ronaldo and Bale already and there is no need. 

Best comment :D:D 

18 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

You must be crazy If you think that, Isco will move from the Champions league winners to the tenth in premier league!

di maria went to 7th place utd, and he was twice the player isco is

3 hours ago, lucio said:

di maria went to 7th place utd, and he was twice the player isco is

Ok, maybe is possible but only in theory, don't think that there is an actual ground for this to happened! Don't get me wrong, I will explode if this actually happens, I wanted him here when he was playing for Malaga, but IMO this remains only a dream!!!

3 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

Ok, maybe is possible but only in theory, don't think that there is an actual ground for this to happened! Don't get me wrong, I will explode if this actually happens, I wanted him here when he was playing for Malaga, but IMO this remains only a dream!!!

Im not sure its a realistic possibility, but certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially after being kinda ousted, whether by Zidane or by his own accord.

3 minutes ago, Steagles said:

Im not sure its a realistic possibility, but certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially after being kinda ousted, whether by Zidane or by his own accord.

I like the sense of positivity! But, never gonna happen he can move, but not to Chelsea!!! We need strengthening in other possinions first!

I don't know. I know it's not the best indication of how well a footballer is regarded by seeing who's actually after him, but the fact only AC Milan seem to be in contention for him does say a lot. Isco is one of these players whose continued to be linked abroad for the better part of 2/3 years now and there's not seemed to be any concrete proof he's leaving.

Arsenal have always been linked but it's unlikely they're going after any AMs this window with Ozil and Sanchez already occupying these attacking roles. Other than that, I'm yet to see a 'big club' have any interest in him. 

It's like Ricardo Rodriguez. This forum absolutely loved him during the 2014 World Cup but interest in him outside of his was heavily muted and now he's still Wolfburg without any indication he's on the move. Just continuously linked with Man Utd, but even they don't need him because they have Luke Shaw. So it's a dead rumour. 

• 4 weeks later...

Rumours (most likely bullshit) that Isco is allowed to leave Real Madrid with Tottenham and Arsenal interested. If this was the case, I would love for us to swoop in. Can play CM, CAM and both wings. Very versatile and technically brilliant. Another talent that's rotting on the RM bench.

EXCLUSIVE: "Isco has doubts about his future at Real Madrid." (via @elchiringuitotv) #RMCF

"Tottenham, Juventus and Milan are interested in Real Madrid and Spanish midfielder Isco" (via @elchiringuitotv) #RMCF

Isco Alarcon has already made the decision to leave Real Madrid (via @SportYou) #RMCF

The latest statements by Zinedine Zidane on James Rodriguez would have clarified Isco and his future at the club (via @SportYou) #RMCF

Isco has always liked the idea of playing in England and is now closer than ever. (via @SportYou) #RMCF

Isco likes the idea of interest of Pochettino and he likes the English Premier League more than Italian league (via @SportYou) #RMCF #THFC

Isco is willing to go out on loan just to have minutes. (via @SportYou) #RMCF

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You