test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,256 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Obviously chelsea will move on, but I dont think we will be as competitive. 

We never know do we?

We have always been paranoid over losing players thinking the world will come to an end. But we are still here. Might need some work but still fighting.

Who is to say that losing and replacing players who fans like might turn into getting a team together that plays better as a unit?

Speaking solely about Eden as it seems peeps are the most concerned about is how or what can the club do to stop him bar tieing him up and sticking him in a broom cupboard if he is determined to do one? This doesn't just happen to us. It happens to all clubs everywhere.

If he goes the Blue world wont stop spinning. What really does piss me off and should everyone is we havent planned for it. We are in the process right now of potentially losing 7 of our 1st team in the next 4/5 months and right now only have 1 replacement. Its not hard to recover from losing 1 player IF the money is used to replace him with the right player but its going to be sodding hard replacing another 6 specially the way our board operates.

The time has come for us to stand back and take a proper loo at ourselves without no rose tinted specs!

We need a complete onerhaul. From the directos, to the scouts, A DOF, how we use the academy,the direction we see the team playing - get a character and make sure we hire managers to suit it instead of keep altering the team to suit the manager. We need to look at the psychology of the team and how we get them prepared, how we utilize our legends, and finally of course the lads. Its a fuckin big job.

And we need to get a squad of players together to gel and grow together and be together for some time. It's time to get organized.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We never know do we?

We have always been paranoid over losing players thinking the world will come to an end. But we are still here. Might need some work but still fighting.

Who is to say that losing and replacing players who fans like might turn into getting a team together that plays better as a unit?

Speaking solely about Eden as it seems peeps are the most concerned about is how or what can the club do to stop him bar tieing him up and sticking him in a broom cupboard if he is determined to do one? This doesn't just happen to us. It happens to all clubs everywhere.

If he goes the Blue world wont stop spinning. What really does piss me off and should everyone is we havent planned for it. We are in the process right now of potentially losing 7 of our 1st team in the next 4/5 months and right now only have 1 replacement. Its not hard to recover from losing 1 player IF the money is used to replace him with the right player but its going to be sodding hard replacing another 6 specially the way our board operates.

The time has come for us to stand back and take a proper loo at ourselves without no rose tinted specs!

We need a complete onerhaul. From the directos, to the scouts, A DOF, how we use the academy,the direction we see the team playing - get a character and make sure we hire managers to suit it instead of keep altering the team to suit the manager. We need to look at the psychology of the team and how we get them prepared, how we utilize our legends, and finally of course the lads. Its a fuckin big job.

And we need to get a squad of players together to gel and grow together and be together for some time. It's time to get organized.

Well tbh we are far cry from 2005-2010 generation. 

Back then english football was on top and not only that, we were on top of english football too. Sure we didnt have that star squad as some other teams, but we had perhaps the most efficient one. Anyone who came to SB knew its going to be incredibly hard.

IMO we have slowly drifted away. We got two pl titles recently, but then again no CL twice too. We dont have that consistency anymore, even if there were some good results. 

Spurs and Liverpool operate differently than us. They managed to create top teams with Poch and Klopp. Sarri isnt one to build squads, he just works with what we have. Conte or Mou didnt get the backing. And our board doesnt have dof. So some sort of project is definately off the table because there is no person to drive it unlike with Poch or Klopp. Thats why I dont think we can just replace Hazard. Even if we do, what difference will it make? Player for player policy wont make us stronger.

The club has to start investing in another star player, regardless of Hazard situation. 

Kepa was great buy indeed. Morata was a flop. That said we are losing star players and if we lose Hazard and have another Morata fiasco its going to be giant problem. 

We should bring someone on Hazard level before Hazard leaves. That will make the transition acceptable. But right now, we dont have anyone and playing with fire that we can get replacement easily could backfire big time. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Well tbh we are far cry from 2005-2010 generation. 

Back then english football was on top and not only that, we were on top of english football too. Sure we didnt have that star squad as some other teams, but we had perhaps the most efficient one. Anyone who came to SB knew its going to be incredibly hard.

IMO we have slowly drifted away. We got two pl titles recently, but then again no CL twice too. We dont have that consistency anymore, even if there were some good results. 

Spurs and Liverpool operate differently than us. They managed to create top teams with Poch and Klopp. Sarri isnt one to build squads, he just works with what we have. Conte or Mou didnt get the backing. And our board doesnt have dof. So some sort of project is definately off the table because there is no person to drive it unlike with Poch or Klopp. Thats why I dont think we can just replace Hazard. Even if we do, what difference will it make? Player for player policy wont make us stronger.

The club has to start investing in another star player, regardless of Hazard situation. 

Kepa was great buy indeed. Morata was a flop. That said we are losing star players and if we lose Hazard and have another Morata fiasco its going to be giant problem. 

We should bring someone on Hazard level before Hazard leaves. That will make the transition acceptable. But right now, we dont have anyone and playing with fire that we can get replacement easily could backfire big time. 

Are you talking about early Abrahhomvich era where we outspend everybody, of course we are not going to be as good as that team.

Having said that, we actually have done extremely well replacing those team. we had salah, kdb,lukaku and hazard in the same team but Mou didn't want them. 

So now we need to rebuild again, you said Sarri is not the one, I don't get this. If this year instead of singning Jorginho,Kepa, kovacic and pulisic, we signed another destroyer like Bakayoko, then Sarri is not the one. It is very simple, under sarri he want to play certain way, you get player that fit his system. The same with Klopp, the same with Pep. Pool signed player to suit klopp ,same with Guardiola.

You are talking about we should start investing in another star, better question is who ? We signed pulisic for big money hoping he will be a star for us, that is a start.

36 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

this would be a real Abram's buy

but those times are gone

Isco is the one player that UJ and I really disagree on. I think he is overrated. If his knees are oki, would much rather go for Fekir.

My number one AMF target is Kai Havertz, but Bayern (cunts) have him 90% in the bag, ffs.

I also would go for Pablo Sarabia over Isco. Much more production for lower price.

Its not that I dislike Isco, I just think that at around £80m to £100m or more, he is too costly for what we would get.

£60m? Sign him up! No way RM drops that low I think.

kc_blue and Unionjack like this

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isco is the one player that UJ and I really disagree on. I think he is overrated. If his knees are oki, would much rather go for Fekir.

My number one AMF target is Kai Havertz, but Bayern (cunts) have him 90% in the bag, ffs.

I also would go for Pablo Sarabia over Isco. Much more production for lower price.

Its not that I dislike Isco, I just think that at around £80m to £100m or more, he is too costly for what we would get.

i respect your opinion mate, but imho he is a real crack

in plus, during his career, sarri always uses the 4312 system (except in napoli), and with isco,  he could surely apply that system 

OT Bayern :D

OT imho Sarri should try the 4312 system, with hazard morata and giroud, considering that hazard is not a real winger or striker, and morata is a second striker

41 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

in plus, during his career, sarri always uses the 4312 system (except in napoli), and with isco,  he could surely apply that system 

OT imho Sarri should try the 4312 system, with hazard morata and giroud, considering that hazard is not a real winger or striker, and morata is a second striker

what do you think if of a 4 2 3 1 system, IF we had a great striker?

the 4 defensive backs

then a double pivot of Jorginho and Kante

then Eden  on left Isco or Fekir or Sarabia ( in the number 10 role) as central playmaker  and Pulisic on the right

topped off by Icardi or Jovic or Piatek

47 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

4 3 1 2

IF Eden leaves

yielding

4 backs

then

Kante Jorginho  Barella

then

Isco or Fekir or Sarabia

then

Jovic and Piatek as striker duo

THAT sounds great too!

I like the sound of that

Antonio8 likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

what do you think if of a 4 2 3 1 system, IF we had a great striker?

the 4 defensive backs

then a double pivot of Jorginho and Kante

then Eden  on left Isco or Fekir or Sarabia ( in the number 10 role) as central playmaker  and Pulisic on the right

topped off by Icardi or Jovic or Piatek

imho jorginho would have troubles in a 2-mildfield,

hazard is not an ideal winger, because he wants ball on feet instead of in space (the same for willian) 

but a squad like this could be very dangerous:  kante jorginho barkley

isco (hazard) 

morata higuain 

just a dream :D

7 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

imho jorginho would have troubles in a 2-mildfield,

hazard is not an ideal winger, because he wants ball on feet instead of in space (the same for willian) 

but a squad like this could be very dangerous:  kante jorginho barkley

isco (hazard) 

morata higuain 

just a dream :D

that striker combo (Morata, Higs) fills me with tears (and not of joy)

Also, Barkley is not up to level we need

Barella there instead

Isco as the number 10 (as Eden is almost surely gone)

and my two choices of strikers (Jovic and Piatek)

now that I could get behind

especially is we upgrade or fullbacks (especially Alonso, who needs to GO)

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I do really understand where you are coming from mate and to an extent I agree akso.

I  do think we could get better for £80. Isco doesn't offer us the goals/assists that others can cheaper

But IF we are going to sell to RM I dont see them paying us the price we put on him, as they would just wait and see.

But IF they want to throw Isco in with the deal I do think it would be one of our best ways to do the transaction.

Edens numbers are better than both Iscos and Asensios so that I see as the reason RM are looking at him

Just now, Unionjack said:

I do really understand where you are coming from mate and to an extent I agree akso.

I  do think we could get better for £80. Isco doesn't offer us the goals/assists that others can cheaper

But IF we are going to sell to RM I dont see them paying us the price we put on him, as they would just wait and see.

But IF they want to throw Isco in with the deal I do think it would be one of our best ways to do the transaction.

Edens numbers are better than both Iscos and Asensios so that I see as the reason RM are looking at him

I have set what I want for Eden from RM

£100m

plus

Achraf Hakimi:wub: (sorts out RB, as we can slide over Azpi for CB cover and promote Reece James) Hakimi is a beast

done and dusted (unfortunately as obviously we lose Eden:()

I doubt they do it

or would drop the cash to £70, £80m

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

would drop the cash to £70, £80m

I'm worried that this will probably be the final result - no player included!v

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm worried that this will probably be the final result - no player included!v

If THAT is all we get offered and Eden still bolts then FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE BOARD!!!

Unionjack likes this

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that striker combo (Morata, Higs) fills me with tears (and not of joy)

Also, Barkley is not up to level we need

Barella there instead

Isco as the number 10 (as Eden is almost surely gone)

and my two choices of strikers (Jovic and Piatek)

now that I could get behind

especially is we upgrade or fullbacks (especially Alonso, who needs to GO)

one is able to play with mildfielders and is a real striker, the other is able to go in depth

barella would be nice!

jovic and piatek....i don't know, they would be two bets imho

2 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

one is able to play with mildfielders and is a real striker, the other is able to go in depth

barella would be nice!

jovic and piatek....i don't know, they would be two bets imho

I truly do not rate Higs, think he is a spent and declining force, and Morata is pure shit in my book

Jovic and Piatek are the future IMHO