xPetrCechx

That's weird. I can't, either they up his clause when they extend his contract, or he has no interest in joining my club when we agree to a fee.

35m + 50 league appearance fee 4m + 30 goals 4m or straight 44m should do it to get him. Of course if you fail to get an Champion League spot not even Icardi would want to come :ph34r:

Of course this pretty much means im a better FM player than you smiley-face-laughing.gif

35m + 50 league appearance fee 4m + 30 goals 4m or straight 44m should do it to get him. Of course if you fail to get an Champion League spot not even Icardi would want to come [emoji14]h34r:

Of course this pretty much means im a better FM player than you smiley-face-laughing.gif

I never claimed to be good at the game[emoji23] [emoji23] . I'll try that out though!

• 1 month later...

Juventus are trying to sign Isco because Kovacic is going to Real. They are apparently trying to offer 40-50M euros or one of these alternative deals 1) with Morata involved in it to lower the fee 2) 1 year loan 3) insert a buy back clause. Seen it on Marca.

If he becomes avaliable he's the sort of guy we should look to get, he is a class player who has everything in his locker and is incredibly versatile. Would take him in a heart beat.

Doubt he's available though. Kovacic will play deeper

Probably but at the same time they have Kroos and Modric who are nailed on to start as well as Isco, Kovacic himself, Casemiro, Illarramendi and also Lucas Silva to contend with for a place. James will probably be first choice in that more advanced role too.

Can see Lucas Silva and Illaramendi going but Kovacic can also play closer to the striker too so it could fill both positions although Isco played in Modric's position too when he was injured for a few months last season.

According to Gazetta, he's available for 40-50m€. The same amount of money Chelsea are offering for Stones.

While this amount will be higher he MAY be available. I dream about adding another world talent. We should be putting all our money in that basket and try to add such player to the fold. Isco keeps the ball under pressure with ease through his sheer impeccable technique, he can stand harrasing from Yaya, Fernandinho and Kompany in Hazard style while he also creates, pressess, tracks back. Losing the ball too cheaply and inability of protecting the ball is one of our main sins, we're well undertalented in that department.

We should be all over such players in the next 2 weeks and focus on them. Isco or such join and we're adding first XI quality while Willians become very good squad depth.

IMO it`s now or never. NOW OR NEVER.

Real Madrid will have five top players (Modric - Kross - James Rodriguez - Isco - Kovacic) fighting for three places in the starting eleven. With Casemiro as defensive man and Lucas Vazquez as backup for some matches (he practically will not play). And Lucas Silva and Illara it is safer to leave.

IMO.

Modric Kroos

Kovacic Casemiro

James

Isco

Bale Ronaldo

Benzema

Jese

For me it is clear that Modric and Kroos are untouchable, with Kovacic as replacement for both, especially for Modric if he has injury problems again.

James is one of the best players in the world right now. Therefore he it`s also untouchable.

And the BBC (Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo) are unquestionable for The economic model of Real Madrid.

That leaves Isco in a difficult situation because this season ends with the Euro 2016 in France and Isco, who is untouchable in Real Madrid, but he is totally untouchable in Spain. But he could see jeopardize their status as untouchable with Spain if he's on the bench most of the time, if he does not play the big games with Real Madrid or if Koke, Thiago Alcantara and Silva made a good season.

IMO.

Koke Busquets

Thiago

Isco

Fabregas

Silva Iniesta

Cazorla

Morata

In principle, Isco will be indisputable with Spain, but if other players like Silva, Koke, Thiago Alcantara, Cazorla ... make a good season, Isco could be in trouble. Mainly because of Thiago Alcantara, who last year had problems to play for a knee injury, but he it`s one of the chosen for the starting eleven with Spain under normal conditions.

All these factors can make Isco seriously reconsider his situation at Real Madrid and he asked to leave Real Madrid before the market closes at the end of August.

That's why I say
it's now or never. The reports speak of more or less 50/60 million euros (35.50 / 42.50 million pounds). I think I could be more money, but not a lot of more money. It would be a price into the market.

With Isco we would solve many of our problems. A creative player who can play as N.10 (mainly) or CM (CM more offensive than Fabregas or Oscar). But he would be perfect to unclog our attack. And Isco has greatly improved as CM on defensive aspects with Ancelotti. Which is perfect to be chosen by Jose.

Fabregas is completely disappeared, which is a problem because he should be our compass. Oscar has performed well in preseason and against Arsenal and Swansea, but Jose does not trust him for important matches. But I begin to trust him as a real option.

Isco could be a good signing. It's now or never.

IMO.

Fabregas Matic

or Oscar

Isco

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

OR...

Fabregas Matic

Isco

Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

They are quoting the Daily Express who said that we might be interested, and have completely spun it into a sensationalised headline. I wouldn't get my hopes up tbph.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You