Fernando Torres

Why ? Because they are always asking them about him. If you ask Drogba about Torres, do you think he is going to say "I dont want play with him, because we dont get along and I dont want him to overshadow me"...if you ask every striker in the world they are going to say that would love having Torres as a partner.

Same to coachs, if you ask them about Torres they will say that hes is awesome I would love to play with him...but the newspapers have to "make" this kind of thing look hot and would say that:

.Ancelotti admitts Chelsea will offer Torres a deal.

.Drogba urges Chelsea to buy Torres.

It is going to happen only if Chelsea offer some players plus money, with I doubt since we dont have many players available as in the past.

I dont think Chesea will spend 70 millions in one single player when the club is talking about self-sufficient and Platini want to stop clubs with huge debts of paying in Europe.

Exactly why would they spend that when they want to balance the books. Anyway what was dunga's excuse not to pick pato for the world cup sqaud and why is grafite going ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/Chelsea/7470187/Liverpool-striker-Fernando-Torres-linked-with-Chelsea-summer-move.html

Ok, 40 million is a good price for him...and with 100 million to spend on new players this summer + the inprovement of youth players like Kakuta and Stoch, Chelsea wont have to spend big again in next 2 or 3 years...so, lets see whats happen.

40m for an injury prone homosexual striker that has played for the filthy Scousers and has scored against us.

%28N%29.gif

F*** off.

I'll have 'em. The injury prone part is my only worry. Homosexual? Cannot confirm, nor deny. Played for the bin dippers? True and I'd love to fuck them over by snatching up their best player. Scored against us? Yes, another good reason to have him.

If he's fit, he's the best in the world for me.

Bit daft for 4om seeing as when Scum signed him when Jose wanted him they got him for 20m odd...better then being linked with Gerrard I guess.He wont go.He might consider it but sure a couple burning shirts and so forth change his mind and make him do the ole 'Im loyal blah'

Even if Anelka isn't offered a new contract it would appear that 4-3-3 is where we are heading. And To play both Drogba and Torres in a 4-3-3 doesn't work, Anelka can work it better but with Torres it just wouldn't work,

Drogba is going to be 33 next year. He isn't going to play every game and will most likely have to play even less due to his age.

• 2 weeks later...

12.40 Fascinating stuff from Guillem Balague on Sky Sports News just now. His understanding is that Fernando Torres has been made aware of interest from Inter Milan, Juventus and Manchester City but would not be interested in a move to any of that trio. He would, though, be keen on a switch to Chelsea. Watch this space...

Balague is a decent source, this would make my Summer (and the whole of next season) if we could sign Torres, putting aside the Liverpool hate the man is one of the top strikers on the planet who would improve any team he is apart of, including us.