manpe

brace-yourself-spoiler-are-coming.jpg

I'd seriously recommend that none of you open these spoilers :Goober:

SERIOUSLY DON'T READ THIS
JON SNOW DIES LOOOOOL
THERE'S ANOTHER TARGARYEN LOOOOL SCEEEEENES
HAHAHAHA you have no idea, my sweet summer child, wait until Varys kills everyone in King's Landing LOOOOOL

he does not die. Its not confirmed yet. He is stabbed.I dont think its confirmed that snow dies.

Dayum, some of the book nerds here (spearheaded by Alex) ought to open a separate thread for discussing the books or the series with spoilers, all this spoiler tagging here is seriously tickling my weenie. I want to visit this thread in peace with other sad ignorant nolifers who are too lazy to read flyers let alone tons of books.

hhahaha... you know nothhin alex.

think he is going to be the love child of lyanna and rhaegar (the normal L+R=J theory).

I reckon so as well, but either way he's a twat and the show has made him even more of a twat. The only character who has suffered from a greater degree of character assassination in the show is Stannis - the difference is Kit Harrington's portrayal of Jon is simply dire; the writers have screwed Stannis over and douchified him despite Stephen Dillane's best attempts to make him a BAMF.

Dayum, some of the book nerds here (spearheaded by Alex) ought to open a separate thread for discussing the books or the series with spoilers, all this spoiler tagging here is seriously tickling my weenie. I want to visit this thread in peace with other sad ignorant nolifers who are too lazy to read flyers let alone tons of books.

I made a spoilers thread about two years ago which everyone ignored, so I consider this little more than karma.

tumblr_ml9sw39zsn1rq3i3ro1_500.jpg

I reckon so as well, but either way he's a twat and the show has made him even more of a twat. The only character who has suffered from a greater degree of character assassination in the show is Stannis - the difference is Kit Harrington's portrayal of Jon is simply dire; the writers have screwed Stannis over and douchified him despite Stephen Dillane's best attempts to make him a BAMF.

stannis the book character is ned stark 2.0. self righteous, pompous ass. but agree that stannis that GoT character is a douchebag. no doubt.

as for snow, never liked the character. even less after my suspicions were confirmed about his identity. thinking he will get a massive makeover in the coming books.

stannis the book character is ned stark 2.0. self righteous, pompous ass. but agree that stannis that GoT character is a douchebag. no doubt.

as for snow, never liked the character. even less after my suspicions were confirmed about his identity. thinking he will get a massive makeover in the coming books.

I don't mind Jon in the books but he's so badly portrayed on screen.

Stannis is a traditional knight. Honest, noble and proud. That's why I like him. He is indeed like Eddard.

• 1 month later...

Theres 4 now. Im not downloading it because it'd mean I'd have to wait 4 weeks for a new episode rather than a week!

Well I'm watching the first one at least, we'll see if i can contain myself, probably not