Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe
Followers 0

What a show!

Ya boy just watched all 4 seasons in the space of 10 days. Get at me.

That last episode, and season was spectacular. The Imp! He's still alive lol

so pumped for season 5..imo, its about time we get to the crux of the battle for the crown. Stannis, Khaleesi, and Lannisters..damn it we've been waiting so long you'd almost forget what the point of the show was haha

But what about the white walkers? Pretty sure that they will make an appearance, and start another battle at the wall.

And what about Baelish! Damn he has really grown on me..what a character..always plotting..always scheming.

Last point* I almost had a meltdown when they killed Rob, and Lady Stark..after all they been through, what a cheap tactic to pull.

Are you actually asking?

If you're not careful some spoilerhappy members will ruin it for you :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC STATS

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn

Posted Images

Are you actually asking?

If you're not careful some spoilerhappy members will ruin it for you :)

i went a couple pages and apparently @Alex ruined it for many people lmaooo

Luckily i didnt see it, but just in case, My time in this thread will now be over. Hahaha

• Like 1

Luckily i didnt see it, but just in case, My time in this thread will now be over. Hahaha

FUCK ALEX

brace-yourself-spoiler-are-coming.jpg

I'd seriously recommend that none of you open these spoilers :Goober:

SERIOUSLY DON'T READ THIS
JON SNOW DIES LOOOOOL

FUCK ALEX

THERE'S ANOTHER TARGARYEN LOOOOL SCEEEEENES

I hate Baelish. He's almost as bad as Joffrey.

HAHAHAHA you have no idea, my sweet summer child, wait until Varys kills everyone in King's Landing LOOOOOL
  • Like 4

brace-yourself-spoiler-are-coming.jpg

I'd seriously recommend that none of you open these spoilers :Goober:

JON SNOW DIES LOOOOOL
THERE'S ANOTHER TARGARYEN LOOOOL SCEEEEENES
HAHAHAHA you have no idea, my sweet summer child, wait until Varys kills everyone in King's Landing LOOOOOL

he does not die. Its not confirmed yet. He is stabbed.I dont think its confirmed that snow dies.

Dayum, some of the book nerds here (spearheaded by Alex) ought to open a separate thread for discussing the books or the series with spoilers, all this spoiler tagging here is seriously tickling my weenie. I want to visit this thread in peace with other sad ignorant nolifers who are too lazy to read flyers let alone tons of books.

• Like 1

hhahaha... you know nothhin alex.

think he is going to be the love child of lyanna and rhaegar (the normal L+R=J theory).

I reckon so as well, but either way he's a twat and the show has made him even more of a twat. The only character who has suffered from a greater degree of character assassination in the show is Stannis - the difference is Kit Harrington's portrayal of Jon is simply dire; the writers have screwed Stannis over and douchified him despite Stephen Dillane's best attempts to make him a BAMF.

Dayum, some of the book nerds here (spearheaded by Alex) ought to open a separate thread for discussing the books or the series with spoilers, all this spoiler tagging here is seriously tickling my weenie. I want to visit this thread in peace with other sad ignorant nolifers who are too lazy to read flyers let alone tons of books.

I made a spoilers thread about two years ago which everyone ignored, so I consider this little more than karma.

tumblr_ml9sw39zsn1rq3i3ro1_500.jpg

I reckon so as well, but either way he's a twat and the show has made him even more of a twat. The only character who has suffered from a greater degree of character assassination in the show is Stannis - the difference is Kit Harrington's portrayal of Jon is simply dire; the writers have screwed Stannis over and douchified him despite Stephen Dillane's best attempts to make him a BAMF.

stannis the book character is ned stark 2.0. self righteous, pompous ass. but agree that stannis that GoT character is a douchebag. no doubt.

as for snow, never liked the character. even less after my suspicions were confirmed about his identity. thinking he will get a massive makeover in the coming books.

stannis the book character is ned stark 2.0. self righteous, pompous ass. but agree that stannis that GoT character is a douchebag. no doubt.

as for snow, never liked the character. even less after my suspicions were confirmed about his identity. thinking he will get a massive makeover in the coming books.

I don't mind Jon in the books but he's so badly portrayed on screen.

Stannis is a traditional knight. Honest, noble and proud. That's why I like him. He is indeed like Eddard.

Why is Eddard shortened to Ned?

In England, “Edward” is sometimes shortened to “Ted”, like with our former Prime Minister Ted Heath. So “Ned” for “Eddard” isn’t a stretch for the imagination.

In England, “Edward” is sometimes shortened to “Ted”, like with our former Prime Minister Ted Heath. So “Ned” for “Eddard” isn’t a stretch for the imagination.

You guys are weird.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...