The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

WTF!!!!!!!! they have ruined it.. pieces of shit.. as uptight as stannis is, he is still a decent character. they just made him a vile useless piece of shit. fuck game of thrones. done with it.

Why? GRRM confirms that moment will happen in The Winds of Winter. D&D were asked to do it by George.

The Harpy/Drogon sequence at the end was excellent. Hardhome won't ever be beaten, however.

Why? GRRM confirms that moment will happen in The Winds of Winter. D&D were asked to do it by George.

seriously? shireen? when did GRRM confirm it. i think he just said that a lot of people will die and that "David and D.B. are even bloodier than I am.” i dont think he says shireen would die. infact if he is half a decent writer, then he would not do it. it goes against stannis' character.

this thing was so useless as has been the whole season. yes, hardhome was awesome, but i think everyone's expectation was so low by that point of time that anything would have been fine. moreover, book readers as well as series watchers are just deseperate for any information on the white walkers.

ps - did not like the harpy sequence at the end. if they can throw spears at the dragon, just throw one at the queen for fuck's sake. she is their main problem, is not she? what were the harpies doing playing ringa ringa roses around that small group. danaerys just leaves tyrion and the rest to die? made no sense to me whatsoever.

I did liked the whole end sequence especially everything leading up to that.

Now what will happen to jorah?

He still has that infection....

Other then that last week episode was the best of the season but if there's more to come with white walkers and dragon I assume there's even better episodes ahead. ?

seriously? shireen? when did GRRM confirm it. i think he just said that a lot of people will die and that "David and D.B. are even bloodier than I am.” i dont think he says shireen would die. infact if he is half a decent writer, then he would not do it. it goes against stannis' character.

this thing was so useless as has been the whole season. yes, hardhome was awesome, but i think everyone's expectation was so low by that point of time that anything would have been fine. moreover, book readers as well as series watchers are just deseperate for any information on the white walkers.

ps - did not like the harpy sequence at the end. if they can throw spears at the dragon, just throw one at the queen for fuck's sake. she is their main problem, is not she? what were the harpies doing playing ringa ringa roses around that small group. danaerys just leaves tyrion and the rest to die? made no sense to me whatsoever.

GRRM told D&D to burn her this season as it is going to happen in TWOW.

GRRM told D&D to burn her this season as it is going to happen in TWOW.

but why? even if she burns, it would be under completely different circumstances. she is still at the wall if i remember correctly.

whats more is even when stannis and his army are getting thulped in the storm, he sacrifices men only when they are caught partaking in cannibalism (again, been sometime so i might be remembering wrong).

this deed that stannis did was so totally uncharacteristic of him and so totally unnecessary. the goriness and the brutality is there just for the sake of it. have to say that except for the hardhome sequence, nothing has been worth watching this season.

lets hope that the atleast the walk of shame is good. :D

Enough with the televised fanfiction. These shit writers need reigning in . Success has gone to their heads. Maybe its in twow , but to have this out of place scene , on top of bog standard dialogues , lame fight scenes and a bunch of boring events which didn't happen , is unacceptable.

I thought that was a very good episode.

Stannis, you prick. I hated that scene, not because it was poorly done but because it was heart wrenching. Feels!

Oyster, clams and cockles! :D

That's the most uncomfortable I've ever felt watching something on TV. Her screams were horrific and haunting. I loved the Red Wedding, I loved the Purple Wedding, I even enjoyed Ned's head getting chopped off. But last night GoT genuinely repulsed me for the first time. I'm not saying I'm comfortable with rape scenes, but I can get on with it after a bit of time. But burning children? Fucking grim. And no TV show has never done that to me before. So fucking fair play.

Book readers doing what book readers do :P

Decent ep, Stannis = parent of the year, smh

I'm a book reader but I'm not pissing myself about it, unlike so many others.

That's the most uncomfortable I've ever felt watching something on TV. Her screams were horrific and haunting. I loved the Red Wedding, I loved the Purple Wedding, I even enjoyed Ned's head getting chopped off. But last night GoT genuinely repulsed me for the first time. I'm not saying I'm comfortable with rape scenes, but I can get on with it after a bit of time. But burning children? Fucking grim. And no TV show has never done that to me before. So fucking fair play.

Basically this.

Horrendous stuff, those screams. I was actually shouting at the screen myself asking for Stannis to stop it. I don't do that ever. It was up there with when a dog gets killed in a film, usually people getting taken out doesn't affect me but that was absolutely gut wrenching. And it wasn't even the end of the episode! The rest was just light relief compared to it!

a good book is built around its characters. how each character has a particular strength or a particular flaw. its the essence of any book.

stannis burning his daughter is like ned raping arya, or jon snow joining the white walkers. unfortunately, showing gory and OTT things sells. lets just hope that the books are not ruined with stuff of this magnitude's stupidness.

Fuck this show. Seriously. I loved it till this season. But holy fuck the writing has been terribad. I don't even care that the child was burnt, in the context of the show it isn't shocking. It's still disturbing but what fucks me off more is that it is incredibly out of character. It was written for shock value. Nothing more.

Dorn is a joke

Stennis' character is ruined (due to an out of character action)

Daenarysysys is boring as shit as usual.

Arya is boring, and going nowhere fast

Sansa I couldn't care less about.

Seriously considering dropping this show altogether.

1433824268716_zpsdkhhhbx5.jpg