Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe
Followers 0

Brienne is awesome. Uber awesome.

She's so stupid and self righteous. Turns up to find Arya safe with the Hound. He's kept her safe and is actually teaching her well. Hasn't abused her in the slightest and she even says she wants to stay with him. Brienne decides that Arya doesn't get a day and throws the hound off a cliff and loses Arya, leaving her with no one to help or defend her. Good going. Or with the Stannis thing. She assumes (correctly, but it's just pure luck) that the thing that killed Renly was of Stannis' doing and killed him! I mean just cos it had his face doesn't mean it was due to him.

She just decides that she knows best all the time and that she can kill who she wants. I wouldn't mind if she accepted that she was a prick but she's so aloof and makes herself out to be a knight in shining armour when in fact all she does is cause problems for other characters who often don't even deserve it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC STATS

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn

Posted Images

To be honest I don't hate Olly. You have to remember what the wildlings did to his family, dude has every right in the world to loathe them. Not to mention that what happened to Jon isn't entirely his doing.

To be honest I don't hate Olly. You have to remember what the wildlings did to his family, dude has every right in the world to loathe them. Not to mention that what happened to Jon isn't entirely his doing.

He's still a little bastard. Looking forward to him either:

1) being slaughtered by a White Walker

2) getting ripped to shreds by Ghost

3) being crushed into puff pastry by Wun Wun

4) having his annoying little square head cut from his shoulders by Tormund

5) getting gangbanged by Ser Robert Strong and the Night's King

• Like 2

Nearly finished rereading the last book; I can't help but feel this should have been so much better :/

The TV crowd will never know half the story... could have easily spread it over 2 seasons

• Like 1

Nearly finished rereading the last book; I can't help but feel this should have been so much better :/

The TV crowd will never know half the story... could have easily spread it over 2 seasons

It could... but then we'd only have three more series for the last two books.

Just watched seasons 1-4 becuase the first time i was kinda paying attention. Bow about Jamie? His development has been awesome. I hated him, but him getting his hand cut off gave him humility. Gonna re watch season 5 now. My 3 favorite characters are Jon Snow, Tyrrion, and Arya. In that order. Should i read the books?

John Snow noooo. He was the chosen one imo!!!!

Remember practioners of R'hllor can resurrect people. Hell I used this spell when I played Dungeons & Dragons, so why can't this spell be used in GOT?

Just watched seasons 1-4 becuase the first time i was kinda paying attention. Bow about Jamie? His development has been awesome. I hated him, but him getting his hand cut off gave him humility. Gonna re watch season 5 now. My 3 favorite characters are Jon Snow, Tyrrion, and Arya. In that order. Should i read the books?

if you take out the incest, jamie is a brilliant character and a guy. the things he does after his captivity and the 4 and 5th books are amazing.

even the stick he gets of being a kingslayer is done for the greater good.

• Like 2

I realy like this series for characters. You can actualy like or respect the ''bad'' people and understand them why they do certain things. Some of them are real cunts though.

Only sad thing about whole series is that all the good people die. Cant realy connect with anyone cuz they are dead sooner or later.

The whole series so far could have title ''The good will die''.

• Like 1