Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe
Followers 0

So brienne the turd kills another great character she's not supposed to. Might not bother watching it.

They didnt show it tho. Just like how the Vision "didnt kill" Ultron... :ph34r:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC STATS

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn

Posted Images

Starting to believe I can predict who's going to die each season, the one who they make you sympathise the most, same recipe for each season.

Disappointed tho, only 2/10 episodes were descent for season 5.

Hmm. Not sure if "only" 2/10 were decent. I'd say:

The Wars to Come - 7/10

The House of Black and White - 7/10

High Sparrow - 6/10

Sons of the Harpy - 8/10

Kill the Boy - 6/10

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - 6/10

The Gift - 7/10

Hardhome - 10/10

The Dance of Dragons - 9/10

Mother's Mercy - 7/10

Averages at 7.3/10 for the season. Not bad, but you will see the scores I've given (though obviously very subjective) are very inconsistent. Whereas in previous seasons you start off with 6/10 episodes and build up to a ridiculous 10/10 finale, such as the Blackwater or the Red Wedding, this season had a good start and then a very slow core before speeding up again, and then slowing down in the finale. Perhaps their pacing is a little off this time around, whereas in Season 4 it was absolutely perfect.

i heard kit (jon snow) has been told that he is gone. dead. off the books for the show. i hope GRRM has told the writers to write their own storylines so that there is not a spoiler for the books.

IF he IS coming back, of course he's going to deny it. It'd ruin the books and the series if he said "yep, I'm getting resurrected".

His death will lead to more chaos and more story lines. Poor Melisandre just had to go back there smh.

Mel going back to Castle Back kind of confirms that Jon's story isn't over, for me. I assumed he didn't die from the ending of the fifth book and nothing I've seen in the series suggests otherwise to me.

That being said, I don't really give a shit about Jon in the show. In the book, especially after becoming Lord Commander, his chapters are brilliant to read. You can see him grappling with the responsibility he has. But the series fails to capture any of this, IMO. I'd honestly say that Jon, in the show, is the LEAST interesting of all the Starks.

• Like 1

Hmm. Not sure if "only" 2/10 were decent. I'd say:

The Wars to Come - 7/10

The House of Black and White - 7/10

High Sparrow - 6/10

Sons of the Harpy - 8/10

Kill the Boy - 6/10

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - 6/10

The Gift - 7/10

Hardhome - 10/10

The Dance of Dragons - 9/10

Mother's Mercy - 7/10

Averages at 7.3/10 for the season. Not bad, but you will see the scores I've given (though obviously very subjective) are very inconsistent. Whereas in previous seasons you start off with 6/10 episodes and build up to a ridiculous 10/10 finale, such as the Blackwater or the Red Wedding, this season had a good start and then a very slow core before speeding up again, and then slowing down in the finale. Perhaps their pacing is a little off this time around, whereas in Season 4 it was absolutely perfect.

IF he IS coming back, of course he's going to deny it. It'd ruin the books and the series if he said "yep, I'm getting resurrected".

Mel going back to Castle Back kind of confirms that Jon's story isn't over, for me. I assumed he didn't die from the ending of the fifth book and nothing I've seen in the series suggests otherwise to me.

That being said, I don't really give a shit about Jon in the show. In the book, especially after becoming Lord Commander, his chapters are brilliant to read. You can see him grappling with the responsibility he has. But the series fails to capture any of this, IMO. I'd honestly say that Jon, in the show, is the LEAST interesting of all the Starks.

I don't know about 7/10 for the last episode. It was fairly good, even if a bit rushed. I'd say 8/10 is more like it. A lot of things happened:

Walk of shame, Arya kills Trant and goes blind, Stannis defeated, Sansa and Theon escape, Myrcella dead?, Jon dead?, Varys & Tyrion etc.
  • Like 1

I would have dropped this show ages ago if not for the s/o wanting to watch it with me.

In the rubbish it goes.

Night's Watch 3/10 - Fuck Sam and Gilly

Bravos and Danaerys -10/10 - Boring zzz zzz

Arya 2/10 - OYSTERS, CLAMS AND CUCKOLDS FOR SALE

King's Landing 2/10 - Slut Shaming is best shaming + bush and titties

Jaimme Lannister and his comedic sidekick's wacky adventures in Dorn 10/10 - SAND SNAKE TITS ARE THE BEST TITS

Sansa and the Boltons -20/10 - I wish Sansa were dead

• Like 1

spoiler alert

Nights watch vows tells :"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come"
Jon Snow is Azor Ahai. Melissandre will revive him next season and he will break his vows as he is dead, this will also confirm the R+L=J theory as he will be crowned in the end as the true king after defeating the white walkers.

He is the real essence of this book "A song of ice and fire"(he is both Stark and Targaryen, get it?)

• Like 4

spoiler alert

Nights watch vows tells :"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come"

Jon Snow is Azor Ahai. Melissandre will revive him next season and he will break his vows as he is dead, this will also confirm the R+L=J theory as he will be crowned in the end as the true king after defeating the white walkers.

He is the real essence of this book "A song of ice and fire"(he is both Stark and Targaryen, get it?)

oh and one more thing.. Kit Harington has a contract 'till season 7 so don't worry

spoiler alert

thats whats generally expected to happen. so i am guessing the fat sadist will pull another rabbit out of the bag just to prove everybody wrong.

• Like 1

spoiler alert

Yeah that is the general consensus. Don't hold your breath though. Dumb and Dumber could throw a swerveball and the show could go even more full retard.

• Like 1