The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

well-played, series writers and directors. that episode managed to shake-up more than any other so far.

it is a shame that Prince Oberyn was apparently written as a very considerate, perceptive, and reflective person but died in an emotional moment that made him appear somewhat overconfident in mortal combat.

only thing I can imagine at this moment is that both combatants died in that trial which will lead to another twist in Tyrion's story and the Lannister family story. it would be nice to think that Jaime kills both his father and his sister to save Tyrion, but I suppose it will all happen in some way I cannot predict right now.

That left me kinda bemused. It was like watching Atletico vs Real all over again! :D

I truly wasn't expecting him to die like that in the end.

With that being said, with the way the Mountain injuries being sustain would not be surprising if he dies and there's a draw.

However if it indeed he does survives, I want to see what Jamie does. He surely will not let Tyrion go down the grave just like that.

Will be epic the next episode.

hahhahah... hold on dude... you are in for a MIGHTY BIG SHOCK!!!!!!! (and that is putting it mildly).

You could just have told us that he wont die, no difference. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! You, Alex and Rmpr are poison to this thread :(

Leave us non-readers alone :cry::cry::cry::cry:

You could just have told us that he wont die, no difference. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! You, Alex and Rmpr are poison to this thread :(

Leave us non-readers alone :cry::cry::cry::cry:

My thinking is that the Mountain still dies because of poison.

The Viper put poison on his weapon.

So in the end it becomes a draw! B)