test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

28. César Azpilicueta

Started by BlueLion.,

2,179 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He slipped yesterday which made robertson get all that space to cross for shaqiri to score an open goal. He also gave the pass away in the carabao cup which made sturridge score. Azpi rarely makes mistakes but I just think he's a little tired and will be back to his best with a little rest.

Since when is slipping a mistake?! Omg that can happen to anyone at any time...

Vesper and Amblève. like this

3 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He slipped yesterday which made robertson get all that space to cross for shaqiri to score an open goal. He also gave the pass away in the carabao cup which made sturridge score. Azpi rarely makes mistakes but I just think he's a little tired and will be back to his best with a little rest.

Okay, I'll give you the Sturridge one but as Niclas said above, how is slipping considered a mistake? Bit nonsense to be nitpicking on that one.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Okay, I'll give you the Sturridge one but as Niclas said above, how is slipping considered a mistake? Bit nonsense to be nitpicking on that one.

The Mane chance that Kepa saved was Azpi's fault. Mane should never have been allowed to get his shot away. Azpi was also sloppy in possession towards the end of the game him and Moses led to some of our unnecessary pressure moments in the final 15 min by failing to retain the ball well. Watch the last 15 min of the game yesterday and you will see what I'm talking about 

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

The Mane chance that Kepa saved was Azpi's fault. Mane should never have been allowed to get his shot away. Azpi was also sloppy in possession towards the end of the game him and Moses led to some of our unnecessary pressure moments in the final 15 min by failing to retain the ball well. Watch the last 15 min of the game yesterday and you will see what I'm talking about 

Funny you're only saying this about a few players when the whole team did a shitty job at keeping possession for the entire game!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Funny you're only saying this about a few players when the whole team did a shitty job at keeping possession for the entire game!

That's actually not true, I'm not a big Alonso fan but even he was good on the ball yesterday. We became quite sloppy in the second half after Willian lost his legs and it got worse when Moses and Barkely came on. 

Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

On 30/09/2018 at 0:18 AM, Footballover said:

I'm sorry but this forum became unreadable with this Vespa girl literally spamming every thread... You really need to take it down a notch. No one wants to read these scouting reports of yours in each and every thread on the forum. 

At least get my name right, I am not a fucking scooter. And if you dont like my posts, ignore them. I don't see you contributing much to the forum. You have FIVE posts since I joined almost ten months ago, one of them is a no text picture. You are also the first person to whinge about my posts, versus many likes. If you want to just read articles then stick to footie news aggregator sites.

Finally, I hardly am on every thread. Pure tosh.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:18 PM, Footballover said:

I'm sorry but this forum became unreadable with this Vespa girl literally spamming every thread... You really need to take it down a notch. No one wants to read these scouting reports of yours in each and every thread on the forum. 

It's not spamming, and just because you don't like reading it, it doesn't mean other are the same.

If you would like to contribute more please feel free, because right now your the one clogging a thread up with pointless nonsense, not Vesper.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:48 AM, Footballover said:

Seriously!!! 

U can always ignore, mate ... There is no compulsion!!! 

On 9/29/2018 at 6:18 PM, Footballover said:

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

Seriously!!! 

I was going to post the same thing that coolhead23 has said, but he beat me to it.

Just use the ignore function if your eyes are so offended.  "Scooter girl" seems like she has pretty thick skin, I'm sure she'll still sleep just fine.

If everyone used this forum to tell other people how to post, it would at that point become unreadable.

Vesper and coolhead23 like this

I take back everything I said. A shit Azpi is still miles better than a 100% Zappacosta. Damn the dude was terrible today. 

Vesper and kellzfresh like this

2 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

I take back everything I said. A shit Azpi is still miles better than a 100% Zappacosta. Damn the dude was terrible today. 

I wish we had a quality RB youngster. Would have been more useful to give minutes to that kind of player.

Zappacosta to me looks like he is set for a move. Doesn't seem motivated to play here. 

That's why he takes useless shots at goal from positions where he could pass to others.

Vesper likes this

16 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I wish we had a quality RB youngster. Would have been more useful to give minutes to that kind of player.

Zappacosta to me looks like he is set for a move. Doesn't seem motivated to play here. 

That's why he takes useless shots at goal from positions where he could pass to others.

Jay DaSilva?

Reece James?

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Jay DaSilva?

Reece James?

Jay’s proper position is left back. Reece is an outstanding right back but both he and Jay must be benefiting more from  their loans than they would from an odd run out in games like last night’s. 

Tariq Lampty is an interesting RB prospect. He scored my favourite goal last season but he’s even slighter than Jay. If Callum and Ethan can’t get a game, then I doubt Tariq would even be under consideration. 

35 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Jay’s proper position is left back. Reece is an outstanding right back but both he and Jay must be benefiting more from  their loans than they would from an odd run out in games like last night’s. 

Tariq Lampty is an interesting RB prospect. He scored my favourite goal last season but he’s even slighter than Jay. If Callum and Ethan can’t get a game, then I doubt Tariq would even be under consideration. 

Oh of course Jay is a LB. I forgot :D

Regarding Reece James, according to what people are saying about him this season it looks like he isn't that far from Callum and Ethan when it comes to quality.

On 01/10/2018 at 2:08 PM, coolhead23 said:

Seriously!!! 

Personally, I think the ignore button is the resort of a weak mind. I find it interesting that at least some people who take this option feel the need to announce it first. It’s all too school playground.

There’s no need to use the ignore button. When there’s something we don’t want to read, then just scroll past it. I confess that this is what I do with at least some of the content in Vesper’s scouting reports. While they seem very knowledgable, I find I am not always interested in keeping up to date with emerging prospects from home and abroad. This does not mean that Vesper should not post the reports, and nor does it mean that anyone but myself is losing out because I don’t read them.

I had a very fractious exchange recently during which it appeared to me that another member’s posts made no sense whatsoever. On the other hand he seemed to be willfully misunderstanding the perfectly obvious point I was making. His comments seemed so bizarre to me that I accused him of trolling. He clearly saw the conversation differently but I won’t be ignoring him or anyone else. Denying myself even the possibility of reading new content because I didn’t like a previous comment would be a mistake. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean I have to read it, but the day may come when I do. Until then what have I got to lose by allowing myself to see his posts so I can read them if I want to?

Stats likes this

23 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Oh of course Jay is a LB. I forgot :D

Regarding Reece James, according to what people are saying about him this season it looks like he isn't that far from Callum and Ethan when it comes to quality.

Back in May I posted the opinion that Reece is the brightest prospect we have currently; ahead of Tino, ahead of Mason and ahead even of Callum. I stick to that view. 

41 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Denying myself even the possibility of reading new content because I didn’t like a previous comment would be a mistake. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean I have to read it, but the day may come when I do. 

Just to be clear, I never skip a post because of who wrote it. I only skip posts because their content doesn’t interest me. I hardly ever notice who wrote s post until I’ve read it. In any case, I don’t remember who I had the row with so I couldn’t ignore him even if I wanted to.

Keep reading, and writing, people. It’s why we come here.

5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Personally, I think the ignore button is the resort of a weak mind. I find it interesting that at least some people who take this option feel the need to announce it first. It’s all too school playground.

There’s no need to use the ignore button. When there’s something we don’t want to read, then just scroll past it. I confess that this is what I do with at least some of the content in Vesper’s scouting reports. While they seem very knowledgable, I find I am not always interested in keeping up to date with emerging prospects from home and abroad. This does not mean that Vesper should not post the reports, and nor does it mean that anyone but myself is losing out because I don’t read them.

I had a very fractious exchange recently during which it appeared to me that another member’s posts made no sense whatsoever. On the other hand he seemed to be willfully misunderstanding the perfectly obvious point I was making. His comments seemed so bizarre to me that I accused him of trolling. He clearly saw the conversation differently but I won’t be ignoring him or anyone else. Denying myself even the possibility of reading new content because I didn’t like a previous comment would be a mistake. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean I have to read it, but the day may come when I do. Until then what have I got to lose by allowing myself to see his posts so I can read them if I want to?

Just a clarification ... I never meant anything about an ignore button, infact I wasnt aware until now that there was an ignore button.   

I meant move on as you also mentioned if you dont want to read through it. 

OhForAGreavsie likes this