Oscar

themightyblue

So basically you are saying he is not a CAM? then what is he?

That's the problem.

I've said time and time again that he can play deeper in the pivot next to Matic. Can't be worse than Ramires. He's a better passer, isn't a foul magnet, and can actually shoot accurately and score.

I am so sorry really but as most of you guys I did see his big talent last year but in the last couple of months I just cannot see it anymore. He is simply not good enough to start if he doesn't change dramaticly next season I am truly sorry and believe me I don't like saying it he was one of my favs players.

Another poor performance from Oscar, sigh. Earlier on in the season it was said that he was playing well because he was scoring quite regularly, but now that the goals have dried up and we're evaluating his assists/creative side instead it doesn't really seem like he has the vision that a true number 10 should have.

For 40 mil?! go.

Haha there would be a complete clearout if you were in charge!

If we are offered anything close to the 40 million that has been quoted around we should sell him and get a proper number 10. I am not gonna cry ober spoilt milk and say we should have kept Mata, but in the summer we absolutely have to fix that problem.

Finally u guys agree that he's not very good..

a few weeks ago comments like these were not to be heard here.

And I still can't understand how some of you dont see why we need another world class AM ..

I don't agree that he isnt very good . He is going through a bad patch .. It happens. And when it does it shows just how good are they are .

Ah come on guys..

Selling him? Why's this become the default now :lol:. Just remember, Oscar isn't exactly an abundance of experience. As was just said, he's going through a rough patch.. Why are we abandoning him already?! Stamford Bridge still cheers on Torres to this day, still tries to get him going by chanting his name. We've given him 2-3 years!

6 months into Oscar's bad patch and he should be sold LMAO. We could have Messi & Ronaldo and as soon as they go through a rough spell people will ask for their sale xD

Lets be rational for a minute, all bias aside, would you prefer Mata or Oscar as your number 10?? Based on what we have seen from both at their best?? I certainly would prefer Mata because he generally creates chances not only from open play but from set pieces too, he also never slowed down our counters by the way, he is defensively weak like many have pointed out but with Matic behind him I would be confident. Oscar on the other hand does not create enough or score enough whilst offering that defensive game too. Think Mou made a bad call on Mata to be honest especially in Jan when we could have got the same amount of money from United at the end of the season because they are desperate.

Oscar has shown what he can do, but this season hasn't been his best. He might be burnt out having played so many games at a young age, but I think talk of selling him is premature. However, if we get £40m + offer for him, maybe Chelsea should consider it.

Ah come on guys..

Selling him? Why's this become the default now :lol:. Just remember, Oscar isn't exactly an abundance of experience. As was just said, he's going through a rough patch.. Why are we abandoning him already?! Stamford Bridge still cheers on Torres to this day, still tries to get him going by chanting his name. We've given him 2-3 years!

6 months into Oscar's bad patch and he should be sold LMAO. We could have Messi & Ronaldo and as soon as they go through a rough spell people will ask for their sale xD

That does not count (The experience aspct that is) In 2004 when we won the title, Robben was 19, Terry 22, Lampard 25, Cech 21, Glen Johnson 20, so I do not beleive it when we say he is young and in experinced.