Oscar

themightyblue

Calssy performance by Oscar!

He played his 60th Chelsea game, makin him the player with most appereances of the season (Hazard a close second with 59).

LIES. DAMNED LIES.

He's played 61 games for us. Torres and Hazard then have 60 appearances.

Worked his socks off again and provided the assist for the goal. No one can complain about his performance today.

Some strange/sloppy passes but once he cuts that out of his game he will be a beast.

I loved his combative nature shown to day sliding challenges and out muscling the man you midfielders on a couple of occasions and of course popping up at the right time to play the pass to Mata.. solid from him today

I see his future in the pivot.

I agree with this but realistically could care less where he plays as long as he is on the pitch,two way player that can create and finish.. I know the board has effed up a lot but not this signing :getin: :getin: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Faded in the second half but hard to blame him, the poor guy has been run into the ground as a consequence of our next best option there being Moses/Marin/Benayoun. Still popped up with the awareness to lay it off to The Unmarked Juan (see what I did there?) to cap off yet another selfless performance for the team.

He makes lots of tackles for the team, very selfless player. 2 goals and 1 assist in 3 EPL games shows he's now really adapting. He now shoots low and hard instead of over the bar all the time, props to him.

Did you see him gobble up Anderson for lunch? I LOLd.

Ha! Yeah. That was brilliant upper-body strength from Oscar given Anderson has grown fatter (if that's even possible)

Do you think he will work in the pivot? Because he's not really a winger and Mata is our CAM

Ha! Yeah. That was brilliant upper-body strength from Oscar given Anderson has grown fatter (if that's even possible)

Do you think he will work in the pivot? Because he's not really a winger and Mata is our CAM

Him and Rami have that wiry stubbornness lanky guys often possess. Deceptively strong.

Maybe not a pivot unless stationed along side a pure destroyer, but certainly in a 3 man band *hint, hint, Mourinho*

Him and Rami have that wiry stubbornness lanky guys often possess. Deceptively strong.

Maybe not a pivot unless stationed along side a pure destroyer, but certainly in a 3 man band *hint, hint, Mourinho*

Fernandinho-Oscar would have been great