Luke Shaw

Joker10

How much RR will cost?

£15-20m? Possibly.

Costa is almost a done deal. But I'm more inclined towards Kroos but there aren't even rumors linking him and us. Isn't he available? Surely he'll chose us if it comes to United without Europe and Chelsea.

I heard, awesome! Bring Lukaku back and keep Eto'o.

Vidal has a better workrate than Kroos, he's more of a Mourinho player than Toni. You'd have to imagine he is available with only a year on his contract. Prefer Witsel over Kroos anyway tbh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They couldn'tdo compete with Galatasaray or Benefica. They need money. They have Pogba. They'd sell.

That would be the reason why Juve would want to keep their best players and continue to improve, no?

Moreover, Juventus aren't having much of a financial issue or crisis like some other Italian clubs do. So, they don't really exactly need THAT money and if they sell Pogba, makes it even more unlikely for them to sell their other key players when they would be getting a huge check from that sale.

Think @CHOULO19 may have something to say though..

That would be the reason why Juve would want to keep their best players and continue to improve, no?

Moreover, Juventus aren't having much of a financial issue or crisis like some other Italian clubs do. So, they don't really exactly need THAT money and if they sell Pogba, makes it even more unlikely for them to sell their other key players when they would be getting a huge check from that sale.

Think @CHOULO19 may have something to say though..

They'd sell Vidal before Pogba.

£15-20m? Possibly.

I heard, awesome! Bring Lukaku back and keep Eto'o.

Vidal has a better workrate than Kroos, he's more of a Mourinho player than Toni. You'd have to imagine he is available with only a year on his contract. Prefer Witsel over Kroos anyway tbh.

Kroos is, by a long way, more creative than Vidal. By the way things were this season, we need that extra bit of creativity from the center of the park.

Witsel or Kroos for me, instead of Vidal, Pogba. But any of the 4 will do after seeing Ramires horrendous form during the second half if the season.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/12/rio-ferdinand-leaves-manchester-united-luke-shaw?CMP=twt_gu

United have been told by Southampton that Shaw is not for sale but they are still confident of securing the left-back's transfer, with Southampton's stance viewed as a bargaining position.

Kroos is, by a long way, more creative than Vidal. By the way things were this season, we need that extra bit of creativity from the center of the park.

Witsel or Kroos for me, instead of Vidal, Pogba. But any of the 4 will do after seeing Ramires horrendous form during the second half if the season.

Kroos is overrated. Vidal is semi creative and is a workhorse. He'd be the better signing, by far.

No, they wouldn't simply because there is absolutely zero chance Vidal would want to leave. Juve don't need to sell anyone but if Pogba wants to leave then he can leave for the right amount. Same goes for any player at Juve, really.

They couldn'tdo compete with Galatasaray or Benefica.

That's like saying we couldn't compete with Villa or Sunderland or City can't compete with Cardiff. Seriously...

PS : Why are we discussing this in the Shaw thread? This is why I stay out of the transfer section...

PPS: In news actually related to the topic, the Guardian are saying that Southampton have rejected utd's 27m bid.

Pogba future is much more uncertain, he still hasn't resolved his contract issues. Vidal is happy at Juventus and really loved by Juve supporters. If they sell it would be Pogba, still it would take crazy money for them to sell.

As for Shaw? its a lot of money United are offering, no reason for us to match their bid when there is a good amount of LB in the market.

F.Luis, RR, Moreno, and A. Sandro are all LB's we have been linked with. I would be happy with any of them. Seen a bit of all them but definitely seen a lot more of F. Luis. From what i have seen Luis is the more complete LB, more solid defensively and experienced. Sandro has the biggest potential, could very well become the next great Brazilian FB/WB.

For 30m, we could tie down the left back position for over a decade, Shaw would also be part of the homegrown core that every football club needs, he is also a Chelsea fan.

Yes 30m is a bit steep, but sometimes you just have to pay that bit extra. We can't let him go to United, we just can't.

Why on earth would Juventus want to sell Vidal when they want to get compete against the very best in Europe?!

Well they did miss out on money after not making it past the CL group stages and I'm sure they would rather keep Pogba due to his young age than Vidal although he is a genuine world class player, if a club were to bid for any of the two. The director said they would consider a bid for Pogba because of the CL money thing I think.

It's done, guys.

Southampton just want to make it look like they tried hard to keep him but couldn't in the end when United raise their bid to 30m.

Well they did miss out on money after not making it past the CL group stages and I'm sure they would rather keep Pogba due to his young age than Vidal although he is a genuine world class player, if a club were to bid for any of the two. The director said they would consider a bid for Pogba because of the CL money thing I think.

Yes but am sure they still got a decent amount from their Europa League run this season and it's not like they are having a big financial problem like Inter, Milan etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You