Eden Hazard

the wes

Just call up some some shit guys and give us a chance :(

If Belgium had already qualified you'd get your wish. Belgium needs these three points to keep the pressure on Croatia andfor possible WC draw seeding purposes. That being said in all seriousness this isn't going to be some walk in the park. Belgium is going to have to play well to win.

You might get to see Zakaria Bakkali play: ) He's not shit but he's 17

Any of the Belgians can confirm or deny this: "Belgian NT coach said Hazard had an achilles problem against Bayern but still played, couldn't walk today. Will undergo tests"

I hope it's false. The super is just a glorified friendly. To play an injured player in the game would be a very high price to pay for a very small possible return.

The exact quote:

Hazard était en forme, mais a ressenti une ancienne blessure au tendon d'Achille. Il a reçu quelques injections il y a quelques semaines pour soigner cette blessure. J'étais donc très surpris.

Hazard was in form but he feeled pain in an old achilles problem.

He received some injections some weeks ago to heal that injury.

It's what worries me with Eden, I don't believe like some that he was made of steel because he played nearly every game for the last three four years.

It's easy to tell when he is 100% and when he has some knocks, bruises as the way he moves is totally different. When he is 100% he's a lot smoother.

Apparently he's had trouble with his achilles for 3 weeks now.(He got a kick on it) It was almost healed but the Bayern game aggrevated it again.

It got inflamed again. He's having trouble walking on it but he should be fine for the schotland game.

I've gotta say while i'm happy that Mourinho plays him a lot. If Mourinho keeps using him like this then he isn't going to last long.

I hope it was a miss-assessment by our medical staff rather than Jose insisting that he plays through injury. We have enough AMs to cover his absence especially in a glorified friendly like the European super.

I hope it was a miss-assessment by our medical staff rather than Jose insisting that he plays through injury. We have enough AMs to cover his absence especially in a glorified friendly like the European super.

I think the pitch, weather in East-Asia and America in our pre-season didn't help.

Lampard had also an Achilles problem if I remember during the pre-season.

I think the pitch, weather in East-Asia and America in our pre-season didn't help.

east Asia is too poor to have good pitches lol . you can easily to get hurt

The fact that Jose played him 4 games in 12 days at the start of the season where fitness is not yet at it's best doesn't help much either.

Well i'm guessing it's nothing major seeing as how he'll be fit for Schotland which is in 3 days.

Hazard probably wanted to play against Bayern. I mean measuring yourself against 1 of the best teams. Not many footballers are going to say no to that.

Don't worry though he's fortunate that we're only playing 1 game in this international break. So he'll have plenty of rest. Just hope that Mourinho does start rotating soon.

Well i'm guessing it's nothing major seeing as how he'll be fit for Schotland which is in 3 days.

Hazard probably wanted to play against Bayern. I mean measuring yourself against 1 of the best teams. Not many footballers are going to say no to that.

Don't worry though he's fortunate that we're only playing 1 game in this international break. So he'll have plenty of rest. Just hope that Mourinho does start rotating soon.

He definitely will as we have 5 games in 14 days.

I really hope he doesn't play. It's better for him (and us obviously) to have some rest before our game against Everton.

No chance on that mate. It's an important game for Belgium but like i said before it's just 1 game in this international break.

So he should be fairlty rested.

Eden Hazard, struggling with an Achilles injury is willing to have a pain killing injection to play for Belgium. #CFC [sport Wereld]

In the Belgian papers this morning he just said he never played with an injection before and isn't planning on it: he will only play if he feels 100% because there are still so many games, with Chelsea and with the NT. for no, he said it is looking good for him.

So no panic , guys :-)

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/16076/De-Rode-Duivels/article/detail/1698907/2013/09/05/Hazard-Als-ik-niet-100-procent-fit-ben-speel-ik-niet.dhtml

In the Belgian papers this morning he just said he never played with an injection before and isn't planning on it: he will only play if he feels 100% because there are still so many games, with Chelsea and with the NT. for no, he said it is looking good for him.

So no panic , guys :-)

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/16076/De-Rode-Duivels/article/detail/1698907/2013/09/05/Hazard-Als-ik-niet-100-procent-fit-ben-speel-ik-niet.dhtml

phew . :dance: