Eden Hazard

the wes

I know right, he's useless.. Hazard out

Ehhh I didn't mean that . He has the potential to reach greater heights but his attitude sometimes is creepy . Like he's trying to have a competition with Torres , who can go more missing or be more useless lulz (:

Ehhh I didn't mean that . He has the potential to reach greater heights but his attitude sometimes is creepy . Like he's trying to have a competition with Torres , who can go more missing or be more useless lulz (:

Well, the general concensus is that he's been our second best player this season. He had a shocker, shit happens. The whole team had one, including Mata.

Well, the general concensus is that he's been our second best player this season. He had a shocker, shit happens. The whole team had one, including Mata.

Well it could be cause our whole team has been shit the whole very season and he's been a bit better than them ^__^

What I don't get is why do we bring Torres on when we desperately
need a goal or play him in the Europa League! We don't have to! Hazard
did a good job as False 9 in Turin (as Michael Cox said the False 9
didn't let us down but we defender poorly). Also Moses can play at CF
and we can just play Islam Feruz as striker in the Europa! He deserves
it as he's been so good.

Worst performance i've seen from him since he is 18.

Credit where it's due, everybody was shit, but he can't complete any easy pass (except the almost-assist to malouda).

Malouda? You must be talking about Beanyoun, although the whole team was so anonymous yesterday Malouda could easily have been on the pitch for the first time since Munich and nobody would've noticed.

Because we must secure fourth and Mata has been brilliant this season.

Oh no doubt Mata has been great but I'm talking about sharing the wealth there. Oscar has played there why not Hazard? Everyone goes on about Mata needing a break so why not Hazard there instead of Oscar for a match or two?

I'd like to see Eden get more starts in the 10 role, season is almost over anyway, why not give him a go there?

Yeah it would be good to see, but we have mata and oscar both of whom's best position is the CAM spot, which would mean shifting one of them wide. If we were guarenteed 4th but couldn't win the title then ok, but we still have a lot of work to do to get 4th, and we don't really want to move mata and oscar out of position to play hazard at CAM.

Yeah it would be good to see, but we have mata and oscar both of whom's best position is the CAM spot, which would mean shifting one of them wide. If we were guarenteed 4th but couldn't win the title then ok, but we still have a lot of work to do to get 4th, and we don't really want to move mata and oscar out of position to play hazard at CAM.

I'm talking in terms of giving Mata a break. You know, that thing Rafa was supposed to do but never seems to get around to?

I'm talking in terms of giving Mata a break. You know, that thing Rafa was supposed to do but never seems to get around to?

Yeah. We can do that in the Europa League game. But we can't exactly do it vs United and the rest of the games are league games.

Hazard has been good for us this season considering it'shis first season here etc. So that is the least of our worries... Atm. When we get rid of rafa and start a fresh in June then we can maybe tinker around a bit more. We should have tried it earlier in the season perhaps. But the horse has pretty much bolted.

Yeah. We can do that in the Europa League game. But we can't exactly do it vs United and the rest of the games are league games.

Hazard has been good for us this season considering it'shis first season here etc. So that is the least of our worries... Atm. When we get rid of rafa and start a fresh in June then we can maybe tinker around a bit more. We should have tried it earlier in the season perhaps. But the horse has pretty much bolted.

Why have any worries atm in regards to anything with the team though? The board clearly doesn't give a shit. They've sacked managers for lesser rough patches than what the Interim One is going through. If Rafa can bring three fullbacks to a Europa League match, then clearly Roman has his mind on other things atm.

Why have any worries atm in regards to anything with the team though? The board clearly doesn't give a shit. They've sacked managers for lesser rough patches than what the Interim One is going through. If Rafa can bring three fullbacks to a Europa League match, then clearly Roman has his mind on other things atm.

Top 4 is still something to worry about. We know rafa doesn't give a shit. And If he is definitely going in June he may as well fuck off now tbh, but the team have still got a job to do.

Torres, Benayoun and Hazard cost this club £92 million. I wouldn't even pay a tenth of that for all three based on yesterday's performances. Horrid.

I'd pay a tenth of that, just for Hazard.

Torres is just useless & the fact that Benayoun celebrated Arsenal's 5-3 win at the Bridge last season says alot about how much he cares for Chelsea.

Oh no doubt Mata has been great but I'm talking about sharing the wealth there. Oscar has played there why not Hazard? Everyone goes on about Mata needing a break so why not Hazard there instead of Oscar for a match or two?

He prolly would do good, but its not logical to not pick him as a winger with our current lineup, btw just check out first 3 matches of the season if you want to rate him on that position.

A option could be something like this tho:

1st half Mata and Oscar switch between LAM and AM (hazard RAM), 2nd half hazard LAM and Oscar switch between LAM and AM

If Mata or Oscar doesnt play they should switch positions often imo.

Hazard a winger... That the position he going to play moving forward....

Also, Oscar and Mata are both better in that position and hazard is 10x better than them aswinger