Eden Hazard

the wes

15 goals 25 assists would be good total for his first Chelsea season.

I expect him to be Bale-ish in his stats next year.

I think it was his goal of the season yesterday.

And assist of the season i'd say his first one for Ivanovic.

Hazard is a much better footballer than Gareth Bale even if he doesn't score as many. Honestly if I was given the choice between the two I'd pick Hazard 10/10.

15 goals 25 assists would be good total for his first Chelsea season.

I expect him to be Bale-ish in his stats next year.

I think it was his goal of the season yesterday.

And assist of the season i'd say his first one for Ivanovic.

The whole offense is built around Bale to have uber stats... I doubt Hazard can have that much of an impact since CFC offense is not built around him.....

Also, Bale takes every fk for Spurs...

However, I do agree, technically he's better...

A little gem from Redcafe.

"Before coming to the PL I think it was fair to say Kagawa was better than Hazard. Since arriving Hazard has been better but Kagawa has been disrupted by injury. Given the £20M difference in thier prices I still think we got the far better deal."

I think it's fair to say Mancs delusion borders on scouse proportions.

A little gem from Redcafe.

"Before coming to the PL I think it was fair to say Kagawa was better than Hazard. Since arriving Hazard has been better but Kagawa has been disrupted by injury. Given the £20M difference in thier prices I still think we got the far better deal."

I think it's fair to say Mancs delusion borders on scouse proportions.

They say everything positive for their team. One thing ive learned about these supporters is that they can't seem to accept that there are players better than theirs and stuff.

You can tell though there's so much more there. We need a manager that will tell him to just be angry and go fuck shit up. Still seems timid sometimes. He's still very young, even though he's very mature for his age he still needs that guidance to get to that next level. It's always important to have a good manager but next season it's more important than any other year because I don't think in all of Chelsea's history will a manager have inherited such a talented squad.

Because Man Utd fans thought they were about to sign Hazard and then he signed for us. Then they got Kagawa. Now they are butthurt.

Exactly! I remember during the COC game @ Swansea, The United-supporting cunts on my facebook were gloating after he got sent off, needless to say, I wish Mata had scored in the last minutes yesterday so I could have a little payback and just go gloat-crazy on facebook, but fuck it, I'm optimistic, I hope we do a Barca 5-0 Real on them @ the Bridge. He's definitely our diamond, our Messi, our Cristiano, we should never take him for granted, the same goes for Oscar and Mata ofc.

I think he has that in him, in spite of his youth. In Lille he was the leader of our game, wasn't shy at all and was constantly trying to be dangerous when he had the ball, take on players, make runs or try decisive passes.

Indeed in Chelsea he's less"belligerent" and often choose just to control the ball, check around him and go for the simplest pass. I don't know if it is because of Chelsea's tactic, or manager's instruction. Personnally i think he knows the first season in a new league is always difficult, and decided to make things simpler for him, stay hidden for a while before fucking shit up next year...

I know i've been saying this for a while, but you've seen half of the Hazard I know... I guarantee you he'll continue to amaze you years after years :)

He's played really well in a team with lots of issues on and off the field. Once we become a settled team with better structure and clearer identity he will be a beast. Amazing talent.

In fact, the whole team was searching hazard when he played for Lille, he was the number 10 and every action was made to give him the ball and he give it back to others players.

Here is something different, players aren't searching after him at all, he seems sometimes "alone" on his left wing because our pivot really struggles, no counter, slow link between defense and attack.

They give the ball to hazard when they don't know what to do with it, the link up play is far from good but i'm sure this will improve next year. Hazard is really good when he can run, a bit like ronaldo. So a playmaker in our pivot is what we need to see his real potential

True. He gets overlooked way to often. I said that months ago and it hasn't improved much. Pity, cause we now know what happens if he gets the ball while running ...

In fact, the whole team was searching hazard when he played for Lille, he was the number 10 and every action was made to give him the ball and he give it back to others players.

Here is something different, players aren't searching after him at all, he seems sometimes "alone" on his left wing because our pivot really struggles, no counter, slow link between defense and attack.

They give the ball to hazard when they don't know what to do with it, the link up play is far from good but i'm sure this will improve next year. Hazard is really good when he can run, a bit like ronaldo. So a playmaker in our pivot is what we need to see his real potential

Quite agree with this analysis.

For the pivot playmaker, Cabaye really seems to be the obvious choice as the successor of Lampard if your board wants Hazard to reach his full level sooner rather than later...

Also an amazing player. In the shadow of Eden of course, not the same role, but indisputable for two years now in the French squad, would have been more if Lille midfielders weren't so underrated.

Never understood why he chose Newcastle, he's had the level to play for a top team for a few years now.