test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

This must be from before ZZ left as that was SUPPOSEDLY the reason he left RM because Perez not liking/wanting Eden.

Eden Hazard Real Madrid revelation

07:00: Real Madrid were offered the chance to sign Chelsea star Eden Hazard before the Champions League final, according to reports in Spain.

Hazard has been a long-term target for Real Madrid and been linked with a move to the Bernabeu over the past few summers.

After a disappointing campaign in which the Blues finished outside the top four, Hazard supposedly urged the club to make high-profile signings.

Real have always coveted Hazard and Zinedine Zidane was an admirer before he resigned from the Bernabeu giants last month.

And now according to Spanish paper Marca, Eden’s father, Thierry, tried to offer his son to Real BEFORE the Champions League final in Kiev.

It is said that Eden’s father informed Real that his son was available to sign and told them he wouldn’t be signing a new contract with the west London outfit.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/979039/Transfer-News-Live-Updates-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Barcelona-Liverpool-Arsenal-Real-Madrid-Latest

Heard that Perez don't want Hazard. Zidane who begging for him. If even this is true (happened before CL final), with Zidane leaving, this is become non-story. Unless Lopetegui badly want him suddenly, don't think they will push for Hazard this summer. Well, think they will go for Kane or Salah instead though.

laura90 likes this

24 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Can't read it...

Is there anyway you could paste the text over here please?

Sorry, unfortunately it's behind a paywall so I can't acess the article either but I think the gist of it is that he praises eden, says he can be more ruthless and selfish to score more goals and that he can become a club legend by staying at chelsea. Idon't know if he actually says he can be the best chelsea player ever for Chelsea or if that's the headline writer being sensationalist, but either way, it's a nice message to send to eden and can't hurt our chances to re-sign him.

Mufassir08 likes this

All they can do is foul him lol, it's pretty funny to watch, but also frustrating that they rarely let him drive forward without getting hacked. However I don't think Belgium mind because they have some real towers for set pieces.

Oh and Hazard > Neymar, dunno how anybody can be in doubt when watching those two players. One is a circus clown that cares more about changing his hair for every game, the other is a player. Imagine Neymar and Suarez in the same team lmao that would be a sight to behold. :lol:  EDIT: Oh wait, they were in the same team...

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Oh and Hazard > Neymar, dunno how anybody can be in doubt when watching those two players. One is a circus clown that cares more about changing his hair for every game, the other is a player. Imagine Neymar and Suarez in the same team lmao that would be a sight to behold. :lol:  EDIT: Oh wait, they were in the same team...

Hazard now has the chance to prove that against brazil. Both Belgium and Brazil are attacking teams Mertens-lukaku-kdb and willian-Jesus-coutinho are probably the same level (i even think belgium is better in that area) The determinant to push the tie will be if Hazard outshines Neymar or vise versa.

Hazard had so many chances to impact the match with a goal against Japan but refused to shoot. And when Hazard finally shot, he couldnt put any bend on the ball to put it in the corner like coutinho/cavani the other day did so he shoots straight to keeper and only impacts the match with dribbling. We'll see, I'm not yet convinced hazard is better than Neymar but a strong showing against a team the same level as Neymars team could change my mind. 

3 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Hazard now has the chance to prove that against brazil. Both Belgium and Brazil are attacking teams Mertens-lukaku-kdb and willian-Jesus-coutinho are probably the same level (i even think belgium is better in that area) The determinant to push the tie will be if Hazard outshines Neymar or vise versa.

Hazard had so many chances to impact the match with a goal against Japan but refused to shoot. And when Hazard finally shot, he couldnt put any bend on the ball to put it in the corner like coutinho/cavani the other day did so he shoots straight to keeper and only impacts the match with dribbling. We'll see, I'm not yet convinced hazard is better than Neymar but a strong showing against a team the same level as Neymars team could change my mind. 

His shot literally bounced off the post yesterday after the first goal of Japan...

2 hours ago, sir_volrath said:

His shot literally bounced off the post yesterday after the first goal of Japan...

Hazard had so many opportunities in attacking positions yesterday, one on one against the fullback and as a great player he is, he rarely took advantage of the situation by shooting he chose to pass to less talented players who obviously spoiled the chances. When you know you're better than everyone you should take the bull by the horn and win games for your team. 

He's a great player, the best in Belgium but just dribbling and contributing less than 40 goals + assists a season is not enough to be compared to the 2nd top scorer for Brazil, just behind Pele (Neymar). Hazard is as talented as Neymar but they're worlds apart in mentality. 

Belgium and Brazil have similar level of players, so lets see how they perform.

Johnnyeye likes this

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/982860/Chelsea-transfer-news-Eden-Hazard-contract

Terreur told the Transfer Talk podcast: “I haven't heard anything about Real Madrid since Zidane left. There's always been contact with agents and his dad has been in touch with the club too. But when Zidane left it was not going to happen.

“I think Real Madrid were interested before Zidane left. He was always pushing for Hazard for three years but in a way a deal never materialised for him.

“He was in talks with them in 2016 but then he got injured and Madrid decided not to move for him.

“It will be difficult for him to move away from Chelsea as they are not going to sell a lot of players and certainly not their best player.

“In the situation they are in, he wants to make what the club are going to do, he wants to know who the new manager is and the players they are going to be signing, then he might consider even signing a new deal. 

“For him, it's always been about his family life and his family have always been very happy in London.

“It's not a priority for him to move but if he could make his dream move to Real Madrid he'd take it. 

“He knows it's now or never, he's 27 and will become 28 in January, it's now or never.”

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Robchels and Fernando like this

Real Madrid have denied Neymar transfer. Real Madrid have denied Mbappe transfer. Real Madrid have NOT denied Ronaldo transfer brace yourself lads some thing tells me real Madrid are going to try and buy Hazard 🙁🙁🙁

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Real Madrid have denied Neymar transfer. Real Madrid have denied Mbappe transfer. Real Madrid have NOT denied Ronaldo transfer brace yourself lads some thing tells me real Madrid are going to try and buy Hazard 🙁🙁🙁

That Real Madrid official statement on Neymar means zilch really. They only denied making a bid for him. Could easily bid between now and end of August. Plus, the statement is just like any club publicly backing an under pressure manager, only to sack the fella weeks later.

7 hours ago, the wes said:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That Real Madrid official statement on Neymar means zilch really. They only denied making a bid for him. Could easily bid between now and end of August. Plus, the statement is just like any club publicly backing an under pressure manager, only to sack the fella weeks later.

Plus this.

With the ZZ leaving RM because Perez refused to buy Eden how is that going to work out? I always figured it was because he wanted to work with his idol ZZ that he wanted to go not because he liked RM as such.

If CR leaves Real, they would be in a need od great goalscorer, not 15-20 goals a season Hazard. They already have their Hazard in Isco. CR is central forward, Hazard is something completely else.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

pHaRaOn and BlueSunshine like this

Nearly untouchable tonight. Had a bit of wobble during the middle stages of the second half and towards the end there was no getting the ball off him without hearing the ref's whistle. 

Some people just don't get you, Eden. But it's alright. That's their problem.

I love this man's game so much. I'd say he's my favourite player now that Iniesta has practically retired.

The Skipper likes this