Eden Hazard

the wes

This season, he's arguably the 3rd best player in the world and definitely in the top 5 in the world.

Of that top 5, he is the youngest and the one that plays in the hardest league and plays for the weakest team. Also the most conservative one.

No just no, robben is the 3rd best ripping league and europe apart.

Thought his performance yesterday was almost perfect.

Was lively throughout the game, direct and always looked to get a shot of in a good position. The only thing missing was his finishing.

Perticularly one of the chances were he cut in from the right and shot with his left. It should have been more in the corner and it would almost always be a goal. It is his weak foot, i know, but it would be great if he could learn to try and curl with it as well and try placing his shots more. It would make him truly two footed and he could be a danger from the left and the right.

It may sound critical from me but it's just because i truly expect him to be the world's best some time in the near future!!!

Is that the league were the 2nd and 3rd best teams lose 5-1 and 5-0 to Englands best. Bundesliga is a joke and Bayern are way to dominant. He's a tremendous player but I don't get the feeling watching him he's doing anything Hazard cannot do. He doesnt make his teammates better like Hazard does. If he was playing for this chelsea team in this league, he won't look as good. On the other hand, if Hazard was in Bayern he will be even more impressive.

A lad I was sat with today who happens to be a Middlesbrough fan was sat in the pub and yesterdays highlights came on, just as Eden was taking the penalty, and he said "This kid is close to being the best in the world"

:blue scalf:

Is that the league were the 2nd and 3rd best teams lose 5-1 and 5-0 to Englands best. Bundesliga is a joke and Bayern are way to dominant.

I do feel sorry for the competing teams. Look at the kind of flat-track bully they're dealing with (2/7 wins against top 5 teams, 19/20 wins against the rest). I expect Bayern's defensive frailties to be exposed in the CL this year again though.

Zjm_Lw.jpg

Its mind blogging, if bayern dominate it doesnt mean the rest of the league is weak or something like that. Thats stereothype.

We couldnt beat 10men Psg, and they outpassed us like there was no tommorow. Liverpool got owned by basel! And City got embarrased again. Everton got raped by kiew.Oh forgot arsenal raped by Monaco!

Schalke defeated real madrid, atletico almost lost to leverkusen.

What im trying to say is, dont underrate their leagues like mourinho did. He said our training was harder then french matches and they showed us how to play football with 10 men. Premier league got embarrased in europe so we have no right to talk about other leagues, where they proved to us, they are actually better

I do feel sorry for the competing teams. Look at the kind of flat-track bully they're dealing with (2/7 wins against top 5 teams, 19/20 wins against the rest). I expect Bayern's defensive frailties to be exposed in the CL this year again though.

Zjm_Lw.jpg

That's why it always makes me laugh when player's get branded flat track bullies or big game bottlers.

So many team's lose title's due to being unable to regularly beat the lesser sides, if you master the flat track bullying your half way to being a dominant force.

Of course Cups are a different matter tho.

That's why it always makes me laugh when player's get branded flat track bullies or big game bottlers.

So many team's lose title's due to being unable to regularly beat the lesser sides, if you master the flat track bullying your half way to being a dominant force.

Of course Cups are a different matter tho.

I think Jose's second spell here is a great example of that. Last year we came third in the PL and got to the SFs of the CL, after generally playing very well in the big games but struggling to beat the smaller sides consistently. That's reversed this season (Cesc effect? :lol:) and we're going to win the league because of it but got knocked out in the round of 16 of the CL.