Eden Hazard

the wes

Not unexpected. Just as soon as a young English talent may have risen they immediately turn on the wankfest. And it probably adds more pressure to Kane which may or may not be good for him but given his age it's probably not good.

Not saying Kane is rubbish or anything but in England, the media hype is everything.

i wont be surprised. young "english" player who has some credentials. so even if in reality it is 20-80 in favor of eden, i expect kane to get the poty.

even the BBC is jumping on the wagon. And they go on their business in a slick way, saying how good Eden and Costa are and how Kane might just win it nevertheless ... so fickle of them

We have been lucky with Hazard this season, because he could stay fit all the time. My worried if he is injured, that will weakened our team significantly. We need a proper backup for him next season just in case.

It's a bit of both I'm afraid. But it's true that we could do better tactically.

Obviously. Wilmots is a really limited tactician and Belgium will never unveil its true potential under his reign.

We have been lucky with Hazard this season, because he could stay fit all the time. My worried if he is injured, that will weakened our team significantly. We need a proper backup for him next season just in case.

We had a really good one in Schurrle, but we used that money to buy another RW - leaving no natural cover for Hazard, which is a bit insane when you think about it.

Memphis Depay is like the poor Dutchman's Hazard. Maybe we should go after him if we need some sort of backup for the main man.

He isn't like Hazard at all. Also, I'm not convinced he's ready to be a regular first team player at Chelsea. We should do everything we can to sign a world class right/left winger, either Reus or Bale, if we can't, sign Sterling, he's English and helps the quota. Depay will probably go to United anyway.

At Shakhtar Willian played as a left winger because his right foot is much better.

Maybe Mourinho can use him in that position someday.

I don't think that we should buy Depay, this kid would like to play as a left winger, that isn't possible because of Hazard.

In my opinion we have enough good wingers, sadly Mourinho doesn't rotate, therefore we don't need more average guys/talents sitting on the bench.

In ideal world, think what we need someone who can play good in both left and right wing. Reus for example. But then he will be a starter in right, as long as Hazard stay fit, so that will leaves Willian and Cuadrado on the bench most of the time, which I couldn't think about that to happened. If we offload one of them, we will only have one backup and think we back to square one. So, I don't know, lol.