Eden Hazard

the wes

you start to realise how good your player is when barca fans come here to say that Neymar is the better player(lol)

I didn't come here to say Neymar is better because I don't need to. It's clear Chelsea fans will be saying Hazard is better and I don't blame them because I love him too.

Fact : Neymar instead of Hazard would not make Chelsea champion.

That's a pretty bold statement without any credibility. Just a guess not a fact.

That's a pretty bold statement without any credibility. Just a guess not a fact.

It's a strong, but fair opinion. From afar, Neymar doesn't have what it takes to survive with the physical aspect of the Prem. He would be a broken man.

Neymar doesn't have what it takes to survive with the physical aspect of the Prem. He would be a broken man.

That's a myth. Most players coming from La Liga are ending up being stars of the leauge and not every one of them is a bully like Costa.

If Oscar or Willian can play in the Prem then so can Neymar.

That's a myth. Most players coming from La Liga are endind up being stars of the leauge and not every one of them is a bully like Costa.

If Oscar or Willian can play in the Prem then so can Neymar.

Negredo, Robinho, etc. Some fail, while others don't. Neymar's ability isn't in question, but his play acting and physicality are.

Also, have you read the Oscar and Willian threads? They aren't exactly lighting the place up.

It's a strong, but fair opinion. From afar, Neymar doesn't have what it takes to survive with the physical aspect of the Prem. He would be a broken man.

That's not true. South American football is just as physical, if not more. He would get kicked about constantly back at Santos. It's the same when he plays for Brazil, constant kicking. He's a lightweight and his diving is annoying, but he's tough and he is rarely injured. The guy is a winner.

That's not true. South American football is just as physical, if not more. He would get kicked about constantly back at Santos. It's the same when he plays for Brazil, constant kicking. He's a lightweight and his diving is annoying, but he's tough and he is rarely injured. The guy is a winner.

I'm aware of that, but he wouldn't thrive IMO. If he built up and removed the play acting; that's a different story.

Classy. You would like him at your team but you can't, that hurts, I know.

Btw. he's cutting out on diving and bulked up recently. Not fragile anymore.

I'm a classy guy. I wouldn't want Neymar here tbh. One dimensional, low work rate, diver, weak. I'd take Pedro over him, for Chelsea.

If Belgium was built around Hazard the way Brazil is built around Neymar it would be a different story.

Neymar is a elegant skillfull player with predator finishing instincts. Hazard is the true definition of a number 10 and carriers all the abilities that a maestro needs.

I'm a classy guy. I wouldn't want Neymar here tbh. One dimensional, low work rate, diver, weak. I'd take Pedro over him, for Chelsea.

What? Pedro is way weaker than Neymar and hasn't been himself for 3 straight years now... Do you know what you're talking about? Neymar is not one dimensional. lol

Do you even watch football outside of the Prem?

What? Pedro is way weaker than Neymar and hasn't been himself for 3 straight years now... Do you know what you're talking about? Neymar is not one dimensional. lol

Do you even watch football outside of the Prem?

Lol of course he's weaker, he doesn't play much, he's a great player to have, quietly does his job. Shame he's rotting on Barca's bench.

Neymar is ridiculously overrated, and if he isn't knocking in the goals he's useless.

Pedro is class. He's a Willian minus the pace but add the attacking instincts.

Exactly. I really like him, hope we get him.

I'm aware of that, but he wouldn't thrive IMO. If he built up and removed the play acting; that's a different story.

Of course he'd thrive here. He'd be one of the biggest stars of the Premier League.

I don't remember the last time that someone of Neymar's ability and such quality has failed in the Premier League. This league is usually kind for quality players no matter their posture.

Of course he'd thrive here. He'd be one of the biggest stars of the Premier League.

I don't remember the last time that someone of Neymar's ability and such quality has failed in the Premier League. This league is usually kind for quality players no matter their posture.

Robinho?

Both meant to be the new Pele, both were stars for Santos, and both moved to Spain. Robinho came to England and flopped, so who's to say the same wouldn't happen to Neymar?

Everything discussed is just opinions and assumptions. If Neymar continues to follow Robinho's path, this conversation might have some substance.

Those stats were from all comps and I don't quite understand why are you ignoring Neymar's impact in international football? Maybe because he's light years ahead of Hazard in that aspect? About putting in a defensive shift- let's admit that Neymar is more of a forward and Hazard is more of a midfielder. It's not like Neymar doesn't support his fullback at all though. When on form, Neymar is absolutely running riot and is very tough to contain with his unpredictability.

In all honesty, I think Hazard would be a better fit for Barcelona but Neymar is clearly the better player overall, at the club level as well as the international level.

I think Skip wins as well. Your Logic is flawed. You think its normal Hazard puts in a defensive shift cause he is a midfielder, yet you do count and compare goals ..... How come the position is taken out of the equation here?

It looks like you are looking for arguments to simply back up your own beliefs. Its called a self serving bias - just so you know.

Robinho?

Both meant to be the new Pele, both were stars for Santos, and both moved to Spain. Robinho came to England and flopped, so who's to say the same wouldn't happen to Neymar?

Everything discussed is just opinions and assumptions. If Neymar continues to follow Robinho's path, this conversation might have some substance.

He scored 14 goals in the league in his first season in England, so he didn't flop at all.

What happened in his second season ?

What I know is that EVERYONE in EVERYWHERE is going to tell you that he had an attitude problems. You can't help them.

Everyone may have an opinion, but quality players that comes to England are doing very well, especially those from La Liga. This league is particularly kind for the players with high technical ability to flourish here.